BY ECOTOOLS

Shakira R.
This kit is the best! It has every thing you need for a fast makeup session. My makeup sessions tend to be 5 minutes long and with this kit it makes it so much easier and quick to do it all. I love it!!!
Camille B.
OMG best brush set ever! Highly recommend these brushes and they are very reasonably priced. Makes makeup go on so smoothly and they brushes are so soft. Easy to clean and doesn’t leave residue on your face
Emma R.
Presto, PA
This kit has the perfect brushes to start off a daily eye look. Ranging from all over color brushes to crease brushes. I purchase these brushes at ulta where they have a very large selection of brushes
Izzy R.
These are super nice got em as a gift very soft my skin type is average I’m not sensitive at all good value not to pricey use these not that often but I should very satisfied overall wit these brushes
Irene T.
Pueblo, CO
I love them, they are very soft, very easy to clean, my favorite brush is the one to fade the shadow, it is one of my favorites, I really like the size, perfect to carry them with you in tour purse.
Leah B.
Wichita
This is the first makeup brush set I’ve used and it’s worth the money. It’s easy to clean and extremely soft on the face and eyes! I use it every single day and I’ve never experienced any shedding!!
Briana G.
Lima
These brushes are pretty fragile they aren’t something I really recommend I just go to tjmaxx and get some I ask to feel them at the register before I purchase. However these don’t cost much either so they’re do-able for the price
Crissy H.
Ravenna
I bought these when they were on sale at my local drug store! I love the blending brush that came in my set! They are soft and work well! Easy to clean and don’t shed! I buy this brand frequently!
Tera S.
Ironton
These brushes are so soft and apply my makeup really good. I love them compared to the other cheaper brushes I got at Walmart also. They all blend very well. I would buy again and again lol.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I love these brushes. They are my every day go-to use. They are light and soft, and very very easy to clean. I keep them in the little pouch it came with and have used these over and over for months.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?