BY ECOTOOLS

AngiePerezTV P.
Miami
Amazing brush kit, for a reasonable price. I love every single one: from fine point smoky eye pencil brush to the more fluffy eye and face brushes. I’m a pro makeup artist and I always go back to Ecotools: brushes really stand the test of time and constant cleaning.
Shawna V.
Hustonville, KY
These brushes are amazing! If you haven’t tried them you should. My sister bought these brushes for me for Christmas. I use these brushes every time I apply my makeup. I have 3 kids so I don’t get to wear makeup very much but I would totally recommend these brushes.
Rachel C.
Bakersfield
Bought these so many years ago at rite aid. I didn’t think much of them when I bought them but they have ended up being some of my go to brushes for years. They have held up over time using them atleast twice a week. I like that they are shorter for my tiny hands.
Johnelle M.
Hoisington
I absolutely love this kit! It has every brush I would need everyday! The price is so effortable and u can find at Walmart. I use the brushes almost everyday and are my favorite brushes out of my collection!  ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT
Kimberly T.
Louisville
This brush it is OK but it’s not my favorite. I think you can pretty much find these at drugstores for around $20 which isn’t bad for a set of brushes. Especially if you’re just starting out and you’re not wanting to spend a whole Lotta money on beauty products. I typically only reach for these if I need to clean up brush 😂 A lot of the brushes are really fluffy and they aren’t densely packed which makes it hard when you’re trying to apply product or put product on to your face after I wash these two times the bristles started to come off on my face which is a real bummer.
Margaret L.
Somerville, MA
Great starter kit for brushes! I used these for a wedding and they made the application of my makeup so easy. Super easy to clean and great value for what you get. I always recommend this brand to my friends just starting to dabble in brushes. Great product!
Jessica R.
I'm not giving this a 5 star rating because I don't use these ones so often , I actually go for the first brush I see and that's it, but I do like to use the fluffy brush. The brush hairs are very soft and it's inexpensive. I would recommend this product
Ginna D.
Miami Beach
, ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT
"
These makeup brushes are made really well great quality brushes! They arrived nicely packaged the bristles to these brushes are soft and each brush does what it says! The great perk also is the amazing low price and the nice storage box it comes in and it even comes with directions on how to use each makeup brush! Makeup brushes as all women know can be very expensive to get with this many makeup brushes and the case it comes in and the how to use each makeup brush instructions and most important made really great it is a wonderful purchase!
Emily D.
Great Falls
I love this makeup brush set. It is so soft and applies makeup beautifully!! I use the angled brush daily for contouring my nose and I seriously can’t contour with anything else. And the big fluffy one I use for all over bronzer or dusting bake away. They are so worth it!
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Definitely a great kit! I've had these brushes for a while, so I'm on the market to look for a new, more high-end set of brushes. This kit is affordable which is great if you're trying out new techniques and not willing to splurge on brands like morphe. Overall it gets the job done & is affordable!
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.