BY ECOTOOLS

Carlita🌻 P.
Houston
I bought mine at Walmart because they were cheap for me & I love them they’re nice and they really do work well. I usually just use the smaller brushes for my eye makeup it’s very helpful and it’s a great product.
Lindsey U.
I LOVE this brand. Brushes have soft bristles that do not irritate my sensitive skin. Makeup goes on evenly and easily. Lasting quality and the clean up easily. Comparable to expensive brushes without leaving the damage to your wallet! ✌🏻💜
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Eco tools has always impressed me with the quality of their tools. I've had these for like 4 years and I still use them pretty much every morning. They are great quality and they work great with all my products.
Claudia D.
I love these brushes. I’m not super make up savvy so I love that each brush comes with a title of what to use it for which makes life a lot easier. They’re very high quality and long lasting. Would def recommend
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these brushes and have had them for like five or six years. They are very affordable and you can get them at Walmart or a drugstore as well as ulta and Sephora. I cannot believe how long they have lasted.
Martiesa N.
Spring, TX
I love these brushes. Not only are they affordable, but they get the job done. Great for essential everyday make-up needs. I purchased these brushes at Walmart and I am so happy I did. Would recommend to others!
Stephanie S.
This kit is great for a basic every day use. The brushes are very durable and soft. For the price for the kit, this is not bad! You're getting great quality for so little money! I 100% recommend these brushes!
member-81f0a
A great starter kit, excellent quality for a reasonable price range. This is a set that won't put you in tears if your dog happens to get ahold of a brush or two. These brushes are readily available at most retailers which makes picking them up a breeze. No special trips to make up stores or higher end department stores. A solid purchase.
Carmen G.
Miami
There okay not the best but they don’t shed hair and aren’t the worst. They blend well and for the price their not bad. I do have better brushes now but their good for beginners. They are good and pretty cheap
Marie T.
Love this pack, good for beginners & also mua! they last so long!! don’t shed, i’ve had mines for two years already and they still look amazing i have no idea how! they literally put magic into these brushes !
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.