BY ECOTOOLS

Nicole P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This set us perfect for every day use. It has everything you need to create soft simple on the go looks. We have these at my store Ulta Beauty in Hiram Ga. The set is extremely affordable not to mention it’s eco friendly.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
A great price and works so well to blend everything! I comes with a variety of different brushes to achieve your daily looks! I use literally all the brushes that come in this package everyday! So soft and durable and affordable! I recommend!
Angel V.
Sevierville
For me this has almost everything I need for the day. Well everything I need for a quick daytime look.. missing a couple things for a more dramatic look... but still it's a great product for a great price & easy to find.
Adelade N.
ames
Nice fluffy brushes with soft bristles. I use there every time I wear makeup. They are a cheap alternative to more expensive brands and work just as well. They are good if you want good coverage with creams and powders.
Autumn H.
El paso, TX
Eco tools is amazing. I love these brushes to give me an amazing eye look. Whether it’s dramatic or soft they blend amazing. The bristles are soft. I got it in my Influenster box and I would def purchase the brand again
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
As I stated before ecotools is where it’s at. The brushes are high quality but you can buy them in any store better than some of the more high end named brushes I have. So happy and satisfied with all of their products
Destiney P.
Love love love this kit. I got it for free in my box and have been using them ever since. All the brushes work great and I even replaced my beauty blender with the one that came in the kit. Love it! Defiantly recommend
Nea N.
Yuma
0 Memory Ln. these were the first make up brushes I had ever used. I think that they are very good for a beginner or for somebody on a budget. They are soft and they pick up pregnant very well they are also very easy to clean.
Sarah M.
Avon
I love these brushes! The bristles are so soft to the touch. I bought them at Ulta, when they were on sale. I definitely think they are a good value for the price. I regularly clean them, but they have lasted awhile.
Leilani B.
Fort stockton , TX
The best brushes I have gotten so far, come in a cute package and is easy to find such as Walmart, target, etc. my skin turns really red with other brushes and these are perfect! I love buying these brushes I have so many!! Would definitely recommend to people with easily irritated skin.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?