BY ECOTOOLS

Erika L.
The bristles are so soft and easy on your face and are absolutely ideal for all skins particularly sensitive skin! I’ve been very satisfied with ecotools particularly their great low price tag. I also love the company and their priorities when making brishes!
Nicole P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This set us perfect for every day use. It has everything you need to create soft simple on the go looks. We have these at my store Ulta Beauty in Hiram Ga. The set is extremely affordable not to mention it’s eco friendly.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
A great price and works so well to blend everything! I comes with a variety of different brushes to achieve your daily looks! I use literally all the brushes that come in this package everyday! So soft and durable and affordable! I recommend!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I got these for my mom for Mother’s Day (but I have used them before) and they are sooooo soft ! They’re actually very affordable and even come in a tray type thing to store them in. I was 100% satisfied with this product
Rebekah S.
Dallas
Soft and easy to use, affordable prices and is sold at drug stores such as Walmart, Walgreens and CVS. I’ve had mine for years and they are still in great condition, only a few have broken over time but I would buy again.
Adelade N.
ames
Nice fluffy brushes with soft bristles. I use there every time I wear makeup. They are a cheap alternative to more expensive brands and work just as well. They are good if you want good coverage with creams and powders.
Autumn H.
El paso, TX
Eco tools is amazing. I love these brushes to give me an amazing eye look. Whether it’s dramatic or soft they blend amazing. The bristles are soft. I got it in my Influenster box and I would def purchase the brand again
Lindsay C.
New Orleans, LA
As I stated before ecotools is where it’s at. The brushes are high quality but you can buy them in any store better than some of the more high end named brushes I have. So happy and satisfied with all of their products
Nea N.
Yuma
0 Memory Ln. these were the first make up brushes I had ever used. I think that they are very good for a beginner or for somebody on a budget. They are soft and they pick up pregnant very well they are also very easy to clean.
Destiney P.
Love love love this kit. I got it for free in my box and have been using them ever since. All the brushes work great and I even replaced my beauty blender with the one that came in the kit. Love it! Defiantly recommend
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.