BY ECOTOOLS

Carolyn G.
These are becoming my go to brushes. They are amazing quality for the price. I love that they are also eco friendly. The tray they come in is so handy! I just pop it in the top of my makeup kit and it keeps my brushes from having to be dug out of the bottom of the bag.
Gina A.
These brushes are just such God quality and so affordable! I love them. The blush brush is wonderful and applied just the right amount of product so you don't look overdone. And the blurring and setting brushes have become favorites of mine.
Lesley C.
I love these brushes because they are labeled. I am not a pro at makeup and have no idea what shape brush is for what. They also include a neat little chart on how to apply three different styles of makeup. Great for a novice.
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are by far my favorite brushes I’ve had since using makeup. I bought them from Walmart and I’ve been using them for about a year and they are so soft and reliable brushes. They get the whole job done and they are super easy to clean.
kristin C.
Barbourville
These tools are awesome!! They blend like a dream and they are so soft to the touch. The bristles don't fall out and none of my brushes have broken before. I love the nature look of these tools and they are worth every penny.
🌻y N.
This makeup brush set is the only brush set that I have and the only one that I would use again. It has every brush that you need to do your makeup and it also blends it out very much. Although this product was kind of expensive I would definitely use this again.
Claire S.
pocahontas
Use daily! Foundation, eyes, liner, and eyeshadow all you need and it’s eco friendly who could go wrong. Love the tray that it comes with to store makeup brushes! Easy to clean and wonderful for applying all makeup!ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT
Miranda P.
Vineland, NJ
I love my eco tools brushes. So soft, easy to clean and even easier to use. I am no where near a professional MUA but I can feel confident in my look because the brushes are that easy to use to create the look I’m going for.
Angel V.
Sevierville
For me this has almost everything I need for the day. Well everything I need for a quick daytime look.. missing a couple things for a more dramatic look... but still it's a great product for a great price & easy to find.
Jocelyn A.
These brushes are really nice for somebody on the go. I used these brushes when I went to Vegas as my travel brushes they work AMAZING. The only brush I don’t like is the eyeliner brush because I feel like it’s too thick.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.