BY ECOTOOLS

Beyonca S.
Von ormy
ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT i love how soft these brushes are and how they feel so light when im doing my makeup theses by far are my favorite brushes
Tori M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I use these brushes everyday. They’re all so soft and they work very well. I got them from a local grocery store for a very cheap price and they are so worth it. The eyeshadow brushes blend all my eyeshadow so well and now I’ve improved my eyeshadow skills.
Allie G.
Eads, TN
My aunt got me these brushes for Christmas, and I love them. We all can do our makeup with our hands, but a good pair of brushes will change your life I promise. Applies evenly.. the hairs don’t fall out haha.. I love the basic look of them! Super staple in my makeupcase.
Carolyn G.
These are becoming my go to brushes. They are amazing quality for the price. I love that they are also eco friendly. The tray they come in is so handy! I just pop it in the top of my makeup kit and it keeps my brushes from having to be dug out of the bottom of the bag.
Lucia D.
Miramar, FL
Love it! You can never go wrong with ecotools brushes. The price and the quality are amazing! If you get them you will find yourself using these brushes for everything. Spoiler alert: they even made it to my travel bag since they are so light and perfect
Gina A.
These brushes are just such God quality and so affordable! I love them. The blush brush is wonderful and applied just the right amount of product so you don't look overdone. And the blurring and setting brushes have become favorites of mine.
Lesley C.
I love these brushes because they are labeled. I am not a pro at makeup and have no idea what shape brush is for what. They also include a neat little chart on how to apply three different styles of makeup. Great for a novice.
kristin C.
Barbourville
These tools are awesome!! They blend like a dream and they are so soft to the touch. The bristles don't fall out and none of my brushes have broken before. I love the nature look of these tools and they are worth every penny.
Daphne D.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
This whole kit is absolutely amazing! I received these for review and was a bit apprehensive but I must say these brushes are great and the best part is they aren’t crazy expensive like my Sephora brushes. ( I ❤️ Sephora btw)
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are by far my favorite brushes I’ve had since using makeup. I bought them from Walmart and I’ve been using them for about a year and they are so soft and reliable brushes. They get the whole job done and they are super easy to clean.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?