BY ECOTOOLS

Nancy S.
I really like these brushes. They work really well. They disburse make up amazing. You don't have to keep going for more product like some brushes. The price point is really good for these.
Kirsten B.
These brushes are the ones I keep in my purse to go makeup kit. Overall the brushes are great, you get what you pay for with the construction of the brush itself. Gets the job done for what the brushes are made to do. The tray that the brushes come in isn't practical at all, and I haven't had a use for that.
Ains B.
These brushes are my absolutely favorite! They are so so amazing and never shed and they clean so easily. They’re so easy to use and apply my face makeup so well. They’re not expensive at all and are so amazing. I would suggest to anyone!!!
Lilith W.
Evansville, IN
Love these brushes! The pointed brush is great for outlining your brows and the powder brush is good for loose powder & blush. The bristles/hairs are really well intact and I find myself reaching for them more often than my other brushes.
Vanessa D.
Roanoke
I really like the brushes for the price. Walmart has the best price I believe. They are easy to use and easy to clean. I love that they are soft and firm but perfectly made. The brushes seem to stand up to the plate despite the low price.
Nachole O.
Calvert City, KY
Pretty good brushes! They are soft and good for different uses. A bit on the pricey side, they are easy to use though. I used them everyday and noticed that after a few cleanings the bristles start to fall out. I would buy again though.
MiKenzi L.
These brushes are absolutely amazing. I use at least one everyday, and they smoothly blend your makeup on. I have never been more amazed. I have combination skin, so these brushes are perfect. I would definitely buy more from this brand.
teisa m.
clintion
Purchased at: Sephora
These brushes perform alright.... They are super soft which I really enjoyed. And the concept is cool. But i cant stand when brushes shed and these do a little bit. I also didnt like that aftwr i wasged them and let them dry they just werent the same and really started to shed.
Savannah M.
Marshfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely loved the bristles on these brushes, incredibly soft and blended my makeup out beautifully! And they are very affordable! Compared to my Mac eye brushes, these beat them out hands down, especially with the price difference.
Keilani S.
Norfolk , VA
I love this kit, it came with a lot. They are easy to clean and are super soft and easy to use. The product just glides on my face. They are very inexpensive and you can get them pretty much anywhere m. I highly recommend Eco Tools.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?