BY ECOTOOLS

Adriane M.
This is a great starter kit for a makeup enthusiast. There are 5 brushes that comes in the kit, and out of the 5 i would have to say my favorite is the big fluffy brush. It’s perfect for applying highly pigmented blushes that I’m always afraid of going overboard with.
Lindsey N.
Charlotte
Works great and is better for the environment than a regular set of makeup brushes. There are a variety of brushes that fit your every need when applying a variety of products.
Emilee W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this makeup brush set. I bought it at Walmart and all of these brushes are now staples in my routine. It’s so affordable and I literally use the brushes everyday. I would definitely recommend this brush set to any beginners who need guidance on decent brushes!
Leigh M.
Frankford
Purchased at: Rite Aid
These are good brushes and they’ve lasted me for forever. However I have seen some bristle fall out and that’s why I’m not giving them 5 stars but all in all they are great and I use them all the time. Just some of the bristles fall out a little too quickly for me.
Jenn S.
Park Ridge, NJ
I use this and two other eco tools kits every single day. They’re the perfect size and hold on to product really well. I’ve yet to have any problems with bristles falling out, or the brushes losing their defined shape. They’re affordable and work beautifully well!
Beatriz A.
My go to brushes definitely are the ecotools, they don’t take up all the product while applying your makeup! high end brushes all the way, you definitely get what you pay for!
Mekeeda C.
St Croix falls
I love these brushes! These are very soft and the hairs of them don’t come off. They also blend everything very well. I got my set from Walmart. The good thing about this product that I think is a plus is that it come with a little storage container as well. I only paid about 13 dollars for these so it wasn’t that much. I would recommend
JACQUELINE, M.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love how I get multiple brushes in this kit! I got it for a good price. It is very easy to use, and good size. I think it's a very good value - especially I bought at Marshalls. My skin type is combination oily for most of the year. I recommend these brushes.
Brionna L.
Saugerties
These brushed are spectacular! They are very soft and they are such good material for the price. They hold makeup very well and blend very well. I got this set at ULTA. I have sensitive skin and these brushes don't hurt my skin at all. I am very satisfied
Kariette F.
NEW YORK
I really like using these brushes. They are soft, plush and do not shed compared to other makeup brushes. I have very dry skin and uneven skin tone and these brushes allow me to easily apply makeup smoothly and evenly. I am satisfied with the quality.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?