BY ECOTOOLS

Erica p.
Glasgow, KY
I cant say enough about these brushes. I have had my set forever and they are still going strong. They apply whatever makeup you are using with so much ease. They are soft to the touch on your skin. I highly recommend giving these brushes a try. You will not be disappointed.
Stephanie ☪.
Pasadena, TX
Honestly, ecotool brushes have been super hit or miss for me. I tend to like their eye brushes more than their face brushes. I got this set and the eye brushes are average, but the facial brushes have made my makeup go on pretty streaky and I’m definitely not a fan of that.
Victoria L.
Ames, IA
Great cheap brushes perfect for packing and on the go! Also, best part = you can get them at the drug store!! Pick them up at your local Walmart or Target and for the cheap! Feel real and soft, and I love the natural look to them! Cute and classy with a touch of vintage.
Heather U.
Lakeland, FL
I love that they are friendly to the earth. I don’t like to harm the earth if at all possible. Cruelty free is also a big thing for me so they are both and the bristles are soft.
Amanda V.
N Providence, RI
This is my favorite set of makeup brushes. I’ve purchased at Ulta and on Amazon Prime most recently. The brushes are super soft and provide great application. These brushes definitely a great value, especially since brushes can be really expensive. Definitely recommend!
GABY S.
Hallandle Bch, FL
absolutely LOVE these brushes. they blend super well and the hair NEVER comes out while you’re applying makeup. the highlighting brush is my go to every time over any fan brush.
Krishii P.
The brush are great, they don’t shed and are great at makeup application. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the brush part came off the holder part after 2 months of use of two of the brushes from the set. They're a good cheaper option but I dont think I'll be buying these again.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I love these brushes. They are affordable and work just as well and even better in some instances then the high priced brushes. They are definitely a good value for the money. They apply makeup perfectly.
Adriane M.
This is a great starter kit for a makeup enthusiast. There are 5 brushes that comes in the kit, and out of the 5 i would have to say my favorite is the big fluffy brush. It’s perfect for applying highly pigmented blushes that I’m always afraid of going overboard with.
Lindsey N.
Charlotte
Works great and is better for the environment than a regular set of makeup brushes. There are a variety of brushes that fit your every need when applying a variety of products.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Are these nice brushes?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?