BY ECOTOOLS

Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Great starter kit. Brushes are affordable and of great quality. Comes with an instruction pamphlet to show you what the brushes are for applying and where
Louise P.
LAUNCESTON, LAUNCESTON
Perfect brushes the hairs don't fall out they are brilliant brushes and so easy to clean too and put your make up on like a dream you won't be disappointed
Vanesa I.
Sofia
With this brush set, my daily morning makeup is easy and fast. Thanks to the well-chosen set of brushes and beauty cards, my makeup is like a child's play.
Nadin S.
Kamloops, BC
Love all my eco tools brushes! So affordable, fluffy, soft and never shed! They are perfect for someone on a budget, as makeup brushes can be very pricey!
despacito t.
houston
Brushes are really nice and reasonable priced. They also don't suck up all the product. But, the angled brush isn't quite thin enough for my preference.
Emma B.
Essential brushes made in a great way in love with there brush kits. I use there fully power brush most days however some eye brushes can be scratchy.
Ettennaej H.
Doral, FL
this kit sent me influenster and I can not explain my emotion I love it is perfect and you can recreate any look ... they are super soft and practical
Ally R.
APO, AP
I received this brush set as a gift for Christmas. This is the perfect travel brush set. All of the brushes you absolutely need! Would definitely buy.
Leala L.
This makeup kit is good for having a simple make up look when you don’t want to have your make up look over the top you want to have a natural look !
Jasmine W.
I think they are a very good kit for people who are starting with makeup , as they have all the right brushes for a beginner. Mostly good quality.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Veronica S.
1,096 reviews
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?