BY ECOTOOLS

Emily W.
Perth
One of my must haves in my brush kits, so soft and dosent cause any of my clients to itch or have allergies, the packaging is really cute and I love how they apply product couldn’t live without this in my kit.
heidi N.
St, NL
Such simple, cheap, nice brushes. Definitely one of the best brands for brushes. Makeup goes on smoothly with the brushes and you can buy them for cheap just about anywhere
Arianna D.
I absolutely love EcoTools brushes. The are soft and work amazing. They are affordable and with the proper care they will last you forever. You can’t go wrong with these.
Martina A.
I bought at my local Marshall’s, and I can say that the powder brush is awesome! I use it specifically to powered up all my face and it leaves it perfectly with its smooth hairs!
Sindy L.
I love this set of brushes because they are super soft, light, diffuse excellent and are easy to transport. I love them, they are incredibles and I recommend them 100%
Orianna B.
I think they’re very good, and most importantly they are easy to clean, because the hairs don’t get bad and they dry up again and feel just as smooth as if they were new
Nalana B.
These brushes were my first makeup brushes that I had ever bought and I still use them till today but they are not that sturdy because they can break very easily
liva r.
Soft and perfect for powder and other product application ! I use it everytime i am doing makeup ,so pretty often, got them a long time ago as a gift and still am using, i have a combination skin type.
Jumaimah L.
I use all the brushes every single day. I use the bigger brush for my blusher, the flat eyeshadow brush for a matte highlight under my brow bone, the fluffier brush for my crease and blending, the angled brush for either my eyebrows or under my eyes sometimes if I want to smoke out my bottom lash line and I use the spooly brush for combing my eyebrows! I have no complaints about these brushes and they’re super environmentally friendly too. They’re easily accessible - I bought mine from boots and they’re super affordable!
Ambar C.
I absolutely love my Ecotools brushes. I received them on my voxbox and I'd used them everyday since. I love the packaging and it looks perfect in my vanity. And the eco friendly and cruelty free is a big plus.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.