BY ECOTOOLS

Dani P.
Bargersville
Purchased at: Walgreens
These brushes are so cheap and fall apart. I hated the way they did my makeup. They’re probably my least favorite brush brand.
Becca D.
Super soft, excellent quality and the price is one that can’t be beat! Love how these brushes hold up, apply product & that they are easy to clean!
Jasmine T.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Target
The brushed definitely work as a brush. However I found them hard to blend the eyeshadow and lots of hairs were falling up! However with lots of blending it does the job and it’s a cheap option
Yvette M.
California
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THESE BRUSHES SO MUCNH OMG!!!!! I bought these when I first started putting makeup on not that ling ago. They are so stuff and come from bamboo trees. I LOVE me some amazing brushes and these are it.
Alexus J.
Carrollton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I lovee these brushes. They dont shed and they work really great with putting on foundation, doing my brows and blending eyeshadow.
Hannah C.
Virden, IL
I have been using it since the beginning of my makeup career. It has really good value, and it is not really pricey. I use them all the time. Really good products. My skin is oily, but if I use matte, it gets too dry. I will be buying new ones soon.
Stephanie S.
Racine , WI
Great addition to my kit! Helps me apply all of my makeup with ease! Easy to keep clean and soft.
Lisa B.
Firestone, CO.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty good brushes, but they're not as dense as others I have and the bristles sometimes fall out. Of course, I bought mine years ago, so maybe they've improved them. Hopefully. IT COSMETICS 2017 LIMITED EDITION LUX BRUSH SET WITH BRUSH ROLL & MAKEUP BAGLaura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush
Jessica B.
Sequim
I love tgese brushes. Theyre so soft easy to clean and affordable plus theyre made iut of 100% natural materials. The this set comes with its own case making it easy to keep them together.
mimi Z.
Just about everything you need for an easy face, spreads everything smoothly. Great price for brushes, I have flakey skin and they still apply wonderful.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?