BY ECOTOOLS

Madison S.
Auburn , AL
Ecotools are the ONLY makeup brushes that I use. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis, but when I do, these brushes are my go to. This little kit is also just so adorable and cute and contains everything I need, plus a cute little tin to hold them in!
Danielle S.
Cameron Mills, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love these brushs they work for blending and for blush and I use the foundation to put on my masks..the tray I use to help clean the brushes I would recommend getting in using
Angeline S.
Eco tools are wonderful. I dont get them as much since e.l.f come more available. Eco are very soft blend well and great quality.
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I bought these brushes once. Still go for them, I love them and I found them at walmart. They were very affordable. I have a lot of brushes and I like to try out different brands when I purchase new ones. They are very soft, but some of them did fall apart after awhile from washing them. I think the glue gave way is all, so I just fixed them myself.
Katie P.
These brushes are ok! Some of the eco tools are slightly scratchy. But they are super affordable so with the majority of them being quite nice and soft I think they are worth the price. I like the powder brush and the eyeshadow blending brush. I would probably not purchase these and I prefer real techniques
Belen S.
Wow, I am very happy with this set , the first thing , the brushes are a high quality not lose any hair , soft but excellent for my liquid make up , I think it was made for liquid and not mineral make up as mineral make up need more harder brushes, however it does the job wonderful , I use one of them for the powder and blush and also the other for eye shadows and canceler , this is so far my best brush set for so low price I ever purchased .

P.S I used the big brush for the mineral powder and made a nice job , you will not be disappointed from the great quality.
Criss A.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I am completely in love with this brushes since I got them on my VoxBox. They're easy to use on my everyday makeup and make it look professional and flawless. The packaging is gorgeous and looks amazing on my vanity, plus they're eco friendly and cruelty free which is a must for me!
Cozier C.
Brushes are dense and very soft which I love. Also love the handles, makes them look very pretty. I mostly use the powder brush which takes a lot of content on but that is not necessarily bad as I am using translucent powder. Might be too much for pressed powder
ᴊᴇssɪᴇ ᴊ.
I really love these brushes and have been buying this brand for years!!! I love the way they feel when I apply makeup with them and I love how they’re better than some other makeup brushes I’ve used before. Defiantly recommend 10/10 for anyone trying them
Bri D.
Ashfield
I received this kit from a friend on christmas and I’m so glad i did. I use this kit everyday to apply my morning makeup. These brushes are definitely worth the price in my opinion. I wish they had different packaging however but that isn’t important.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?