BY ECOTOOLS

Lillian B.
perth
Great soft brushes i actually got mine for Christmas so I’m dont where they’re from or the price of them but they’re great value and easy to use I would definitely buy more of the Eco brushes and I would recommend to people interested in them
Hanna S.
brampton
These brushes are so soft and work beautifully! I haven’t tried many other brushes but I don’t feel the need to switch. I use them every day and they apply super smooth. I recommend these to all my friends.
Yadira R.
Anaheim
Excellent brushes. these where the first ones i bought when i started using makeup and i absolutley loved them. the ones for the eye are awesome due to the help you blend very well and they are very soft.
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Tenho uma coleção de kits de pincéis e eu adoro todos , mas esse é um dos meus preferidos. Acho que o custo beneficio é muito bom e a qualidade também. Eles são leves, resistentes e as cerdas super macias
Apple F.
Blends products like a dream. Love packing these in my to go makeup bag. I got them at ULTA beauty, great price for the quality and quantity. I got a set for my girlfriends birthday and she’s in love as well. Definitely recommend!!!!!❤️
melissa l.
Montréal , QC
Super soft bristles. I love that is super light and not to heavy on the hand. It isn’t to expensive either and you can find them anywhere. I love that it grabs make ups easily i would definitely recommend this!
Nishana S.
Abu Dhabi
I love these brushes. They were about the right price and of good quality. The brushes do not shed and picks colour well. I couldn't find it in the stores, but if I did, I would definitely repurchase it.
Taylor K.
Good price for this small little kit. Picked up as a travel set, and I absolutely love it. I believe I bought it from Walmart for a fair price. Wasn’t expecting much, but it definitely exceeded my expectations!
María Victoria S.
Este kit de brochas es perfecto para realizar el maquillaje de dia a dia, son muy buenas y super utiles ademas viene con una cartilla con ejemplos de como realizar algunos maquillajes. Me gusto mucho
Anna C.
Amazing!!! The softest brushes ever and work really well. Would not trade them for any other brand my favourite brushes by far! And not a bad price aswell. Extremely happy with them
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?