BY ECOTOOLS

Janica S.
Yellowknife
Eco tools start the day beautifully kit, is pretty much on the down low for the price but they are high quality! Very soft and easy to clean. I personally think they are as soft as so top selling morphe brushes! Definitely one of my all time faves for brushes! 10 outta 10 would recommend.
April P.
Sooke
The Ecotools brushes are fantastic for both experienced and beginner artists! They pick up products wonderfully, and blend really well too! When you buy the set, it comes with the perfect selection of brushes to get you started! Super easy to use, and I recommend to any makeup lover, these brushes makes things so much easier!
Vanita C.
Love this brand, the quality is so good and at a great price. I find the make up glides on perfectly and i'm able to blend at ease in comparison to other brands I have used. I will be purchasing from this brand again as the quality remains great throughout so many uses
Shannon M.
Beith
I love the fact that they are eco and I stand behind their brand. The bristles are super soft and blend product beautifully. They clean really well and staining hasn’t been a problem. The packaging is very natural and cute. I would recommend eco tools brushes to everyone.
Leila O.
Inverness, Inverness-shire
My sister got me this kit and I love it!! It makes my make up so easy to apply! I got this set from boots over a year ago and they’re still going strong. Would highly recommend
belindan89Beauty b.
Great little set for all the people starting makeup or for travelling. These brushes are soft and I use a number of them in my MUA kit . These are easy to get your hands on as you can buy in local drugstore and they very affordable .
Amy F.
Nottinghamshire
This brush kit is fantastic for if you’re starting out and are not sure what brushes to use for what! They are a good weight very sturdy and very well made and have become a staple in my brush collection! Would recommend to anyone who’s starting out in make up!
Fernanda C.
San José
Son brochas realmente buenas en Costa Rica son muy caras de conseguir y en realidad a mi me encantaria tener un set de estos porque tengo 2 brochas de ustedes y quede muy enamorada de estas brochas son muy ricas en el uso diario, son excelentes brochas.
°Iram° K.
This is really long lastyand is a great kit for new makeup brush users as it isn’t overwhelming and has instructions on how to use them. They’re easy to use and don’t shed at all and I’ve been using eco tools brushes since I was 15 and I’m now 18. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Magalie P.
Victoria
For the price they are retailed at, this set is a steal. You have the essential and it’s super practical for travelling. My skin is super sensitive and I never had any problems with those brushes. I love the Ecotools, it’s good quality and good value.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?