BY ECOTOOLS

Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
I'm not good at doing my makeup yet but, having these brushes make me confident! They are very light to handle and they are super smooth while going across my face! Of course they are reliable and the ends of the brushes don't fall out.
Olivia M.
Beulah
Soft brushes, making the products i use easy to apply. I have an oily skin type and they are still so easy to use.
Erika M.
Greenfield
favorite brush set love the price love how they work and how clean they get when I clean them very good buy
Kirsten C.
I am a major EcoTools fan. The brushes are the only ones I’ll use as they’re both eco friendly and easy to clean and use.
Julia G.
Sherman Oaks
Good for price but I’m sure you an find a better set for the same amount. Didn’t last long before hairs fell out
alayna D.
Grand Blanc
I really enjoy my brushes! I have purchased 3 of the sets, I might not use every one but for the price point it works! They are soft, was perfectly, and blend my makeup nice.
Zoë B.
Super great affordable brushes. I have found they last pretty long and I have never had an issue with shedding. This kit comes with a good variety and is a good starter kit for someone who doesn’t have any brushes yet.
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I bought these brushes once. Still go for them, I love them and I found them at walmart. They were very affordable. I have a lot of brushes and I like to try out different brands when I purchase new ones. They are very soft, but some of them did fall apart after awhile from washing them. I think the glue gave way is all, so I just fixed them myself.
Katie P.
These brushes are ok! Some of the eco tools are slightly scratchy. But they are super affordable so with the majority of them being quite nice and soft I think they are worth the price. I like the powder brush and the eyeshadow blending brush. I would probably not purchase these and I prefer real techniques
Belen S.
Wow, I am very happy with this set , the first thing , the brushes are a high quality not lose any hair , soft but excellent for my liquid make up , I think it was made for liquid and not mineral make up as mineral make up need more harder brushes, however it does the job wonderful , I use one of them for the powder and blush and also the other for eye shadows and canceler , this is so far my best brush set for so low price I ever purchased .

P.S I used the big brush for the mineral powder and made a nice job , you will not be disappointed from the great quality.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?