BY ECOTOOLS

❤️Tiana🥀
It’s a good kit for beginners and even some professionals. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat. The brushes are very soft and make your makeup glide on your skin. The only con is that there not the most stylish but that doesn’t really bother me
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This kit is extremely useful for beginners. My skin type is more on the normal side and this kid allows me to apply my make up in a way that complements my face and my skin. It’s at a good price and the brushes feel professional and high-end!
Karanjot K.
Reno
Brushes work well and are easy to use. Product doesn’t stick too much to the brush and doesn’t leave it to sit around.
Alayna D.
Grand Blanc
I really enjoy my brushes! I have purchased 3 of the sets, I might not use every one but for the price point it works! They are soft, was perfectly, and blend my makeup nice.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
Eco tools are the best drugstore makeup brushes you can buy, in my opinion. NYX are slightly better, and my very fav brushes are Urban Decay and Kat Von D. If you’re on a budget or need a set for travel, these are the way to go!
Keayr W.
Columbus
These brushes are the best investment I’ve ever made. They are so soft and and easy to use. They blend so well and are very affordable. I will be buying more brushes by them. You can get them at your local CVS or Walgreens.
Erika M.
Greenfield
favorite brush set love the price love how they work and how clean they get when I clean them very good buy
Kirsten C.
I am a major EcoTools fan. The brushes are the only ones I’ll use as they’re both eco friendly and easy to clean and use.
Julia G.
Sherman Oaks
Good for price but I’m sure you an find a better set for the same amount. Didn’t last long before hairs fell out
Zoë B.
Super great affordable brushes. I have found they last pretty long and I have never had an issue with shedding. This kit comes with a good variety and is a good starter kit for someone who doesn’t have any brushes yet.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?