BY ECOTOOLS

Hannah M.
Karnak, IL
I love them! They’re great brushes. Really easy to use and fun to play with. I’d recommend them!
yasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Using these siednndndbd fjfjdbdjdhdjd.science I was 5 best brushes ever I love them sil much y
Natalie H.
Well worth It! Very Affordable! Easy to clean! Easy to apply with! Blend very well! Very Cute!
Alyssa R.
Great makeup brushes ! Got them as a gift for my birthday & it works so well, I use them daily.
McKenna S.
erie pa
Ecotools start the day beautifully kit is a great value they are nice brushes for a good price
Courtney H.
Holly Springs
Much better than the alternatives have had for about 5 years and they still work fantastically
Blake T.
San Rafael
These are nice brushed and they are reasonably priced which I like a lot! They are quite soft.
Cynthia H.
huntington park
Not all that! Not worth my money at all they were pricey but I don’t like how they blend at all
member-2465f
My favorite brush brand. The eyeshadow brush is my favorite. Soft bristles and they blend well
Esté G.
Huntsville
I love this set. Not too expensive and the brushes are so soft. I would definitely repurchase.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?