BY ECOTOOLS

Faby P.
Tracy, CA
Love it. It was one of my first purchases from this brand and I was very happy with the brushes.
Khaylee G.
ruther glen
For starter brushes these are good , they shed the more you use them but they apply make up well
Rowan F.
Nibley
I love this set of brushes. It was pretty cheap and works just great! They also are very smooth.
Riley C.
Columbus
Again. Much love for their brushes. Good packing, long lasting. I buy mine from Target or TJ Max.
Tadysmar L.
San Benito, TX
Really great product just love the way it works and would purchase again. Must try. Great product
Hannah M.
Karnak, IL
I love them! They’re great brushes. Really easy to use and fun to play with. I’d recommend them!
Olivia R.
I love all of EcoTools brushes. They are great quality, great prices, and they are good looking!
Kim G.
Lakewood, OH
Eventually after some wear and tear, the metal on the brushes came apart but still love the set!
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
Eco tools does not disappoint when it comes to their products. They always deliver. Perfect set.
Esté G.
Huntsville
I love this set. Not too expensive and the brushes are so soft. I would definitely repurchase.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.