BY ECOTOOLS

Kristin A.
Minot, ND
I really love eco products they are great for every day makeup tools and the price is really great too!
Molly G.
Clinton
I have used these brushes for years and I love them. Very easy to clean and they feel good on your skin
Chelsey V.
These brushes help smooth out your foundation & it doesn’t looks cakey at all, I absolutely love these!
I like these brushes they are soft for my skin and I use them everyday.
They are good for all my face.
member-21a3a
This is all you need for a beginner makeup brush set. It is affordable and can be used for many things.
Lindsay Z.
Groton
I love how incredibly soft these brushes are! Love that they are eco friendly too! Can’t beat the price
member-5e81d
At the end the bristles were falling out but before that the product was great and I would use it again
Keali
Bristles are very soft. I really like the brushes, they are easy to use. I definitely like them a lot.
Alexis C.
Highgate
They are amazing brushes! So soft and makes your makeup look beautiful! I love them I use them everyday
Aqhsa Z.
Bayonne
This was the very first brush kit I purchased. I’d say it’s perfect for beginners and very affordable.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.