BY ECOTOOLS

Brianna C.
Tucson, AZ
Love this brush set! Has all the essential brushes you need for a starter set and at a really good price.
Aqhsa Z.
Bayonne
This was the very first brush kit I purchased. I’d say it’s perfect for beginners and very affordable.
Kristin A.
Minot, ND
I really love eco products they are great for every day makeup tools and the price is really great too!
Keali
Bristles are very soft. I really like the brushes, they are easy to use. I definitely like them a lot.
Charlene C.
Fayetteville , NC
Loveeee it the brushes are very soft on the face and really easy to use for what each brush is met for
Janelle S.
Greenville, PA
I really like these brushes they’re super soft and I have oily skin but they transfer product very well
member-5e81d
At the end the bristles were falling out but before that the product was great and I would use it again
member-21a3a
This is all you need for a beginner makeup brush set. It is affordable and can be used for many things.
Alexis C.
Highgate
They are amazing brushes! So soft and makes your makeup look beautiful! I love them I use them everyday
Lindsay Z.
Groton
I love how incredibly soft these brushes are! Love that they are eco friendly too! Can’t beat the price
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.