BY ECOTOOLS

Amanda P.
Scottsboro
I love this set! I take it with me everywhere i go! I have had it over a year and its still going strong.
Samantha R.
Mountian view, ar
Love these brushes! They last forever! They are also very soft to the touch! It feels great on the face!
Kara W.
I've used these tools since I was in high school. The brand last and makes makeup application very simple
Averie M.
I love this brush set because they are not only super affordable but also very soft and super easy clean.
McKenna R.
Catlin
love these brushes they work so well and makes my makeup look amazing!! i would recommend these to anyone
Molly G.
Clinton
I have used these brushes for years and I love them. Very easy to clean and they feel good on your skin
Kristin A.
Minot, ND
I really love eco products they are great for every day makeup tools and the price is really great too!
Aqhsa Z.
Bayonne
This was the very first brush kit I purchased. I’d say it’s perfect for beginners and very affordable.
Keali
Bristles are very soft. I really like the brushes, they are easy to use. I definitely like them a lot.
Brittany M.
N Ft Myers, FL
Great brushes. Love love love them! No bristles breaking off. Very good quality for the price you pay.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?