BY ECOTOOLS

i c.
I love how this product kit includes where to apply your makeup with the brushes on your face. Helps a lot
Stephanie E.
Good for the price! Nothing fancy but a good quality product. Thick, soft and applies powders really well.
Anjanette G.
Bronx
Nice mini kit. Lasted me a long time. Nice wood looking finish. Soft brushes. No heavy shedding. Love them
Jackie J.
I really loveeee this brush set because it gives you all the things you need as a beginner make up person.
Namratha S.
new jersey
Love these brushes. All in one bundle. Also they are lovely to hold and use. Got for good value from ulta.
Kaiyla H.
Versailles
These makeup brushes are the softest makeup brushes I have ever used. They are priced at a good price too.
Brianna G.
They work good. And they’re affordable. But they’re kinda hard to clean for me. Maybe I’m the only one but.
katy n.
great product! the brushes are very soft and apply my makeup so well! well worth the purchase to me haha!!
Bailey B.
Mabelvale, AR
I absolutely love these brushes! They're super soft and very durable! They're a must have for everyday use!
Tonya B.
Hughesville
I use these everyday. Especially the angled eyeliner brush. I love it always applies my eyeliner amazingly
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?