BY ECOTOOLS

Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
Perfect for a beginner of brushes like me. It actually had a guide you could follow!! I am in love with these!
Jessa D.
Portland
They are so soft and the bristles don’t fall out their affordable and very good I highly highly recommend them.
Essential for my everyday routine. It's a must have. Every simple to use and very good results. Would recommend
Rosalinda A.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
I Bought These When I First Got Into Makeup, and I Loved Them I Still Have Them But I No Longer Really Use Them
Stashia W.
Ruskin
Great Quality and very soft. They blend the makeup out very well and are always going to be part of my routine
Elizabeth J.
chicago
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love them! They are super soft on skin. I try to use them every change I get. Blends products well onto skin.
Jessica W.
Not bad for the price, the quality isn’t the greatest and I found myself having to buy new brushes in 4 months.
Brandan T.
somerville
I’ve had this set for two years and have never had a brush shed- excellent set with and excellent brand mission
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
Really love these brushes! They really last long they feel great on my skin and pick up products good to apply!
Mira A.
san antonio
I use these brushes everyday! They are very soft and apply makeup perfectly ! Lasts longer than other brushes !
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?