BY ECOTOOLS

Brandan T.
somerville
I’ve had this set for two years and have never had a brush shed- excellent set with and excellent brand mission
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
Perfect for a beginner of brushes like me. It actually had a guide you could follow!! I am in love with these!
Patience L.
Love how small and compact they were..easy to clean and to use. The tray was a nice bonus! I love my ecotools!
Stashia W.
Ruskin
Great Quality and very soft. They blend the makeup out very well and are always going to be part of my routine
abbra B.
Moclips
Still in my draw it was a gift I like how it's eco friendly adorable and affordable I would regiment to anyone
Mira A.
san antonio
I use these brushes everyday! They are very soft and apply makeup perfectly ! Lasts longer than other brushes !
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
Honestly just love ecotool brushes, they're cheap but work just as good, if not better than, expensive brands.
Madison G.
McKinney, TX
I have a lot of the eco tools brushes and they are truly some of my favorites, very affordable and super soft!
nicole p.
Oviedo, FL
Good and very soft, the set of brushes is very useful because It has a brush literally for every individual use
Jessa D.
Portland
They are so soft and the bristles don’t fall out their affordable and very good I highly highly recommend them.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?