BY ECOTOOLS

Daniela L.
Love these... there really great. You can find them almost anywhere I got mine at Ross and some at target. The pack I got was much cheaper at Ross I saved around 8$ ... the feel mi e on your skin absolutely love these
Nora C.
Culpeper
I love this brushes the texture the design everything on it’s perfect, and they are super super soft for your face, plus the price is very affordable. A big big yes to these brushes
Montanna J.
Fayetteville
I bought this at ulta getting back into makeup and I love it. I’m able to use the powder brush for setting, blush and bronzer. The eye brushes work really nicely and it comes with a case.
Veronica J.
Sicklerville
These brushes are very soft to the touch . They don’t leave streaks like some brushes do . They apply foundation , powder , eyeshadow etc like a charm . I got mine from Walmart and you can’t even tell there not high end brushes when you look at my face .
Kimberly V.
This kit was amazing !! Like I mentioned in the complexion kit review, these brushes are the real deal ! One of my favorite affordable brushes to have in my collection! Great quality and longevity!! Again, I highly recommend these brushes to everyone!
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
For the price they work well and you need a specific style brush. They don’t replace talent, which you should have when using these. While they are decent for the price, they don’t last very long. Wouldn’t buy again.
Amanda B.
Waveland
I am head over heels for this set. The brushes are sturdy and I haven’t had any fall out from the brushes yet. They are bamboo, vegan, and you can recycle them so if you are striving for less waste in your life, these are great (they do come with plastic but not a lot). They are so soft and hold the product perfectly! Big thumbs up for these brushes!
Ashley S.
Tualatin
Very soft brushes. This product is 100% worth the price. The company is eco friendly and the brushes are gorgeous. You can can wash them without bristles falling out. I would recommend this product. Very affordable.
Mackenzie M.
I love that the brushes came in a carrying case. Great quality and differences in size and style. Got a great deal at my local Marshall’s. A must-have for makeup newbies and avid users.
Shelby B.
mill city
These are great quality brushes it’s everything you need for a beginner or a basic look. You get a nice tray to keep them in. The brushes are very soft and easy to use. I’d definitely recommend them to someone else
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.