BY ECOTOOLS

Alexis P.
El Paso , TX
These are my on the go brushes. Love them so much! Natural isn’t always best but these deliver! Great price too.
Aurora G.
Tulsa
Great beginner brush set. It’s a good basic set at a good price. These brushes have held up for almost 10 years!
Lashea M.
These are geat brushes that won't break the bank. This set gives you what you need to create a stunning eye look.
Alexis G.
Houma, LA
Was nice to use when first starting out, but the brushes fall apart fairly easily. But it's great for a beginner
Jonnie R.
Lockhart
Nice and soft. Blends everything well. A good variety of brush shapes for the eyes and face all at a good price.
Aaron E.
I can't get enough of my makeup brushes these were my first and still my favorite!!!!!! My go to stop at Walmart
Destiny W.
Very basic brushes for everyday use. Great for starter brushes if you are unsure of what brushes to use for what.
Melanie O.
Orlando, FL
One of the best kits I’ve gotten from eco tools. I’m seriously a huge fan of the different style brushes you get.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
these brushes are worth it. and so great. i love the eyeshadow brushes. and the blush brush. they are so soft!!!
Heaven K.
Hugo
My favorite brushes, given to me as a gift. I have two sets and a set of double sided brishes and it's all I use.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.