BY ECOTOOLS

Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
I enjoyed having this set. Everything you need to create beautiful eyes and complexion. Best practice message ever.
theresa c.
United States
Very soft synthetic bristles it had a nice application for what they were supposed to do and easy to use and clean
adelaide a.
I love this product soooo much! It makes my makeup go on so nicely , it is so nice and pretty. I love the package.
Aurora G.
Tulsa
Great beginner brush set. It’s a good basic set at a good price. These brushes have held up for almost 10 years!
Alexis P.
El Paso , TX
These are my on the go brushes. Love them so much! Natural isn’t always best but these deliver! Great price too.
Aaron E.
I can't get enough of my makeup brushes these were my first and still my favorite!!!!!! My go to stop at Walmart
Jasmine T.
Beeville
I didn’t think these brushes would work at first, but using it more they work really well and apply very nicely.
Alexis G.
Houma, LA
Was nice to use when first starting out, but the brushes fall apart fairly easily. But it's great for a beginner
Leah G.
Perfect kit! I use this kit daily. Brushes are such a good quality for a good price. Definitely my go to brushes!
Timia S.
They very soft and nice
They cost about ten dollars at Walmart they easy to I use mainly the wing eyeliner brush
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.