BY ECOTOOLS

MeganWilly D.
Galion
Best to use powders with these brushes. I love this brand of brushes. They remind me of high end brushes! I love that.
Cheyenne R.
Warren, OH
Its super soft and not hard . Very easy to apply make up and great for mornings for the everyday look . Great product 😊
Crystal D.
Claremore
These are probably the most affordable prestige brushes in the market. I will choose buying these over most name brand!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
Nicely made. I use the flat shade brush the most for eyeshadows. Got this from my local cvs store and I really like it
Jaciara M.
Philadelphia
So so so good !! So soft , so good to use to put makeup on , and I bought because is good for the planet cause is eco❤️
Kenya M.
Columbia
Soft brushes for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. You can find it at any drug store.
Rorrie B.
I like these brushes for daily makeup face makeup and eye makeup that are great !! And that are really soft on the face
Blair H.
Des Moines
Love these. Soft bristles, don't shed. Perftect length handles and I love the tray they came in. Keeps them very clean.
Danyel☮ ♡.
A great everyday set to have for getting a complete makeup look. Great quality, cute, and work amazing! Love eco tools!
Ashley M.
spotsylvania
There good I guess but I love them the put your make up on so go. These brushes are great and easy to use on your face.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?