BY ECOTOOLS

Marisol H.
Park city , IL
These are super cheap!! And work great. They’re not going to leave you speechless either but they will make you happy
Caprice S.
I really like these brushes. I found them on sale and use them every day. I have a fair skin tone and it works great.
Amanda H.
usa
I love this product. It's a go to in my home. Always comes as described. Never had any issues. Also decently priced.
Nyera T.
burlington
It’s helps me with full coverage but sheds a lot
The brush tends to shed like all brushes when it’s time for new ones
Sarah H.
Forest Grove, OR
This brush kit is great . Awesome quality and decently priced . I will definitely be buying more when mine are done .
Meera R.
I always used these brushes. Super soft and I used it every time I apply makeup. Super long lasting and super cheap.
Sheree K.
Marysville
So soft .. very pretty and boxed with love. These brushes are what you want on your face. So light and extremely soft
Brionna D.
I’m happy that I added these brushes to my collection. Two of these from this brush set I used as a everyday product.
Paula V.
Amazing brushes for a great price! This brush set has the softest bristles iver ever felt on a makeup brush before!!
Payal P.
Love this kit! Great price. Good for new make up users. I really like the material of the brush. Soft to the touch!!
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.