BY ECOTOOLS

Sarah S.
Clearwater, FL
These brushes go everywhere with me they are nice and softband reasonable priced. I feel like the blend things really well
Alysa A.
Hoffman Est, IL
Did the job and brushes were very soft! Cleaning them was very easy and I really liked the wide variety for a cheap price.
Julie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Good brushes. It has a nice variety in the pack so you can take this with you when you travel without needing many others.
Chassidy D.
Greenville, SC
I just recently bought these brushes and I really like them. They are really soft and blend really well. I recommend these!
Petra J.
Corning
Love ecotools brushes and this is the perfect little set for casual day to day use. Their eye brushes are usually the best
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
These are great brushes....I use all kinds and these are just as nice as the high end ones I've tried. You should try them!
Patty B.
Alma
I bought this to replace a cheaper brand I'm actually happy with these brushes they're all really soft and work really well
Laura E.
Beautiful blending job. I've bought many brands and honestly I swear by this one. The brushes are so soft. They feel great.
Alyssa V.
Tacoma, WA
Great starting brush set. Super soft, no weird smells like the random sets on Amazon. Can't wait to be it more of these (:
Nikki B.
Des Moines
This brush kit is great for beginners or regular make up users! The brushes are soft and easy to use. Easy to clean as well
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?