BY ECOTOOLS

MacKenzie E.
Tyrone
I love this brush set. There are so many different shapes and sizes. Good for anything you need to do with your eyeshadow
Alexandria C.
thomasville, ga
These brushes are my favorite! They're extremely soft and they blend my eyeshadow amazingly. Recommend this to everyone.
Natalie C.
Kingman, AZ
I like them but they get very pokey after a couple months. Definitely not a long lasting brush. Good for the money though
Brittany M.
Pine Island, NY
Love all these brushes. They're really great quality for a not so expensive price. It also comes with such a good variety
Nicole M.
Defiance, OH
I have a lot of these tools. They are lightweight and easy to use. I use them almost everyday and they clean vet easy too
Gina T.
Mechanicville
So soft and perfect for my everyday look . So easy to hold nice design . Love that I can keep them in my lil make up bag
Mallorie O.
Knoxville, TN
Good kit for those needing an inexpensive set of starter brushes. Everything you’d need for a basic look and great price.
Ashley M.
spotsylvania
There good I guess but I love them the put your make up on so go. These brushes are great and easy to use on your face.
Emily T.
Vicksburg
This little set of brushes is great for beginners. It has every brush you may need to do a light makeup look in a rush.
Rorrie B.
I like these brushes for daily makeup face makeup and eye makeup that are great !! And that are really soft on the face
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.