BY ECOTOOLS

Crissy R.
Toronto
I’ve had my eco tools brushes for many years, and many washes now. They’re resilient and long lasting. They blend beautifully and always make me look amazing. This product is something I will always have and always reach for.
ashley k.
Such a good pack. I love the price too. Really good brushes and hold up very well. Also comes in this little holder which is a definite plus. I’ve recommended this set to a couple different friends and they really enjoy it!
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this set of brushes for free to review and was extremely excited when I received them. This is a great, multi-purpose set that will cover all of your needs! I use the full blush and eye shadow brushes daily. However, once I discovered how great the eyeliner brush is if you wet it a little bit and sip it in some eyeshadow...I was hooked! I may never go back to real Eyeliner!
Carlee S.
Eau Claire
I only really use one brush from this set to use with my tarte setting powder.  The large brush is really good at picking up the powder and getting into the smaller areas of my face, like around my eyes.  I've used the other brushes to put on eye shadow and I've had success using those as well.  They're easy to clean and they're soft.
Lupita A.
Royston
I did not like these at all I think they’re very harsh and leave marks and do not blend well. At first I thought it was the eyeshadow but I tried it with a different one and I just don’t like these brushes. They’re affordable but not worth it in my opinion.
Hayoung O.
The product design is so nice. The brushes blends very nicely and remains clean for a while. It’s also very easy to use. The price is also very nice. I would recommend it to all skin types.
Breyda C.
First time using the Ecotools makeup brushes and I am very impressed. Great quality and they work very well!
Amazing price and great value! A great brush starter kit. Highly recommend to anyone. I also like the Tip chart included and the reuse-able tray.
Mercedez R.
Atlanta
This was my first makeup brush set. It was a good value for brushes for a full face. My skin is sensitive and these brushes worked great on my skin. The bristles are better than copycats. I would recommend this product.
Alyssa B.
Bentonville
Absolutely love these brushes. I have had them for over a year and the quality is terrific. They blend into the skin nicely for every brush, are extremely easy to clean and easy to move about the face. Highly recommend
Lindsey J.
Colorado Springs
Love the eyeshadow brushes, they are soft and blend really well. I use the face brush for bronzer and it works perfect for me. They are easy to clean and keep their shape afterwards.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.