BY ECOTOOLS

Jamie M.
Gainesville
I hated these brushes. I bought them because they were cheap and I didn't want to bring my good brushes to the festival I was attending and I figured they would be good enough, but they are stiff and large so they don't blend out your makeup and tend to look like a patchy, large mess on your face. I was just super unhappy with them and I had thought I would keep them as backup brushes but instead I just gave them to a friend who uses them for art now.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is a great brush set for the price! I use almost every one of these brushes every day. The only two that I'm not a big fan of are the foundation brush and the blurring brush. I LOVE the blush brush, angled liner and blending brush though! Those three are amazing quality and shapes and they blend eyeshadow/blush so easily. I also love the little tray that comes with this! Makes it easy to have out what brushes you want to use for the day!
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
These are a great way to stay cheap but still have that good quality for applying face makeup. I use these every day and they’re just so soft! They haven’t started shedding at all and I’ve had them for about 6 months. Highly recommend. Love that they come in a little back so you can easily pack them!
mckenzie ⭐.
Delton
the powder and angled brush are great, pick up product and are smooth on the skin. the angled concealer brush is rough on the skin and not very moveable. the smudge eyeshadow brush is pretty good, most of the time. it sometimes observes all the pigment in shadows, but overall it is a good brush. on the other hand, the blending eyeshadow brush absorbs all the pigment in shadows and makes them barely visible.
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
I love love love almost all Ecotools brushes and products, including these! Their brushes are very sturdy but also have super soft bristles that apply both liquid and powder products beautifully. I find myself choosing these brushes over more expensive brands pretty often.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
I enjoy using ecotools brushes they are affordable, natural, soft and get the job done. Spending $30 on 1 brush that's no different from a more  affordable brush that I can buy at the drugstore is just something I won't do.  Drugstore brands like Ecotools & Real Techniques have very good quality brushes for affordable prices.
Heather W.
I bought this kit because it had a nice variety of eye shadow brushes for a great price. Included in the kit was a storage tray and a card with instructions for creating different looks. I found the instructions helpful and easy to follow. All of my Ecotools brushes are very good quality, soft bristles that are surprisingly sturdy.
Carolina G.
Miami
So I bought this kit as a quick, easy-to-use set for when I travel, and they’re great! They hold the product well and are easy to clean. The best part is that they are eco-friendly! My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is because I wish it came with more brushes in the kit!
Dez B.
Omaha, NE
This whole brand is a vegan / cruelty-free makeup lovers dream. I mean, it's drugstore, affordable, and you can feel good about purchasing any one of their products. Most of my makeup brushes are the limited edition sets, because they display well but work just as beautifully when applying as brushes that cost 5 times the price.
Diana A.
Pacoima , CA
I got this set as a stocking stuffer and was caught in the middle with these. The big powder brush instantly became one of my favorites however the smaller brushes were basically unusable to me. Unfortunately mine shed quite a bit and wasted more product than I would’ve wanted. I discontinued use, maybe I just got a bad set.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?