EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT

]]>

Start your review of EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Cynthia E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another great product from EcoTools! The EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT includes angled foundation brush, blurring brush, defined crease brush, angled liner brush and the full blush brush. Let’s not forget they come in an adorable storage tray. These brushes are so soft, easy to clean and are a bargain for the price. These makeup brushes really simplify my daily beauty routine. They’re extremely soft and glide so easily on my face. I highly recommend this product boys and girls.
Samantha D.
Spartanburg, SC
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Samantha D.
I love these brushes they are very soft, I have them for more than 1 year and I have them as new, I wash them with conditioner and they smell super good. 👍🏼🤗
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Target
I really like these brushes the eye brushes are a bit harder then I’m use to but they are over all they are great organic cruelty free brush set this set I bought came with a little plants 🪴 how neat!! these brushes blend well and they have good smaller ones for eyes the face brush are really soft and work great the price is key 🔑 great price I like this dy because it has face and eye brushes together how ever I find my self using my other eye brush because it is softer on my eyelids
Diana S.
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Diana S.
I love these brushes to apply my eyeshadow and bronzer literally the best brand to apply eyeshadow with. Here is a picture of an eyeshadow look I did including these brushes.
Alexis B.
Marcus Hook, PA
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Alexis B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ecotools has some nice quality brushes. This pack comes with a foundation brush, blurring, crease, angled, and a blush brush. Sometimes you’ll get a stray hair that falls off, but not that often. This ranges from $10-$13.
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Robin S.
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Robin S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these brushes, they work wonders 💕 I really liked that it came with 3 cards with 3 different looks you can achieve using this set.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by christina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
these brushes are amazing very soft they help the application it so smooth over face i use at least a few times a week when i do my makeup i will keep buying these they are very affordable as well ♥️♥️♥️
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Danielle E.
Purchased at: Walmart
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT is a really good set to have!! The brushes are really good quality. So totally worth every penny! They are not expensive. ♡follow me♡ Especually with the way each are made. The firm are firm, fluffy, soft, all the the give what you are looking for and at a completely affordable price. I definitely recommend! #zenden #newfavorite #mymakeupbag #cultclassics #cleanbeauty #eyeshadowgame #shelfie #shoppingspree #gamechanger #glamgame #influenster #travelbag #traveljunkie
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
Got this as a gift and I’m glad i did makes me feel like I’m a good beauty gurus ! They make everything blend beautiful
Kristy B.
Norway, ME
EcoTools START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT uploaded by Kristy B.
This brushes are my favorite. The older ones I have I have had for almost 10 years, and the ones I've purchased this year are just as good. and obviously they've been washed hundreds of times and they still look beautiful. No fraying or falling out. I'd recommend these brushes to everyone. An affordable feel good product. The darker wood brushes in the picture are the older ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...