EcoTools Spa Moisture Socks

How well do these work? I am constantly on my feet and would love a product that soothes and moisturizes.
Start your review of EcoTools Spa Moisture Socks!
Amber G.
Canton, MS
I love stuff that will save the environment. One of my majors is environmental science. So, I am all for saving the environment. These socks are a great idea! I want one! It is reusable and safe. Plus, when you are done with it, you can recycle it! Every time I get out of the tub, from filling it up with my bath salt, and using my foot sea salt scrub and pumice stone to make my feet soft and smooth, I put on my body butter and therapy socks, and let the socks absorb the moisture and keep in the moisture. I can't wait to try out these socks!
Samantha G.
Windsor, ON
This is a cool idea because it saves the environment which is a really great thing