ECOTOOLS SMOOTHING DETANGLER HAIR BRUSH

Smooth through tangles in a breeze!

Is this brush good for tangles in waist length hair?
Is this a good quality brush?
Is this product Eco friendly?
Start your review of ECOTOOLS SMOOTHING DETANGLER HAIR BRUSH!
How would you rate this product?
New Berlin, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this for one of my children who have thick hair and unlike other brush’s she has tried it works wonders and isn’t very costly. Highly recommend.ECOTOOLS SMOOTHING DETANGLER HAIR BRUSH
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Brittleness / Dry, Normal, Straight
Interlachen
I love this hairbrush. I was looking for a brush that had holes so air could flow and less dust would catch on it and this is the one. It was a little expensive but it has lasted me a while. I would definitely buy again.
Black / Dryness, Split Ends, Straightening / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Newport, TN
This is my favorite brush EVER. I used to go through brushes like crazy because the bristles would always come out. My hair gets super tangled, it's a pain really. This brush has help up perfectly since CHRISTMAS! My brushes never last that long but this one is amazing. It helps to detangle my hair without pulling my brains out. I would recommend this brush 1000%.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Frizz / Oily, Curly, Color Treated
Stockdale, TX
This brush is so gentle on my hair! Real talk? I have a bad habit of not brushing my hair. I'm still in short hair, toll out of bed mode. So I get tangles pretty often. This brush is my go to for daily use, and it's even help up to my toddler's exploits.
Melbourne , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok soo best brush ever I have curly hair and it gets through all the knots also use this brush on my 2 yr with no fuss awsome product I'm sticking with this brand for my brushs
Greenville, SC
This is a great curly hair brush. I am currently on my 3rd or fourth one. I’ve used this brush for over 5 years now. It does come apart but a little super glue holds it together and does great. I wish they would fix that issue
Blonde / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Curly, Thick
San Jose, CA
Love this hair brush. Especially since my hair has gotten down right above my knees it’s definitely prone to getting tangled and frizzy. However this hair brush definitely keeps at bay which I can never been mad at
Black / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Thick
I love this brush! It was a really great price for how great it works. I was traveling when I realized I forgot my brush, so I bought something fairly cheap thinking I would not use it for other than a back-up brush. But when I was done with traveling and back at home, I was using it constantly. It’s extremely easy to clean and does not pull my hair like most other brushes do.
Light Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Curly
Maryland
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughters hair gets pretty knotted up. Her hair has been like that since birth lol we were using a round cushioned brush but lost it. I looked on here for a good brush and seen this. I didnt have to work so hard to brush through the tangles. It was faster too. It's big compared to our old one but its nice and works well.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Frizz / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Overland Park, KS
Wow this hairbrush is incredible! I have super thin hair and had been using the wet brush (which was killing me) and decided to try this brush instead and it’s amazing! I have very thin, long, and tangled hair and this brush helps combat all those factors. The packaging is clean but I wish the brush was darker at the head so I wouldn’t have to clean it as often.
Dark Brown / Frizz, Oily Scalp, Straightening / Oily, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...