BY ECOTOOLS

Smooth through tangles in a breeze!

Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
Great! This replaced my cushioned paddle brush. I love the contoured shape which hugs my head. It's easy to clean out loose hair, and also easy to soak for deep cleaning. It detangles my hair and smooths it. I haven't timed whether it dries faster. The only thing I noticed as a negative is when transitioning from a cushioned brush, this brush feels a little hard and painful. When you're used to pressing a pillow brush against your head swiftly, you have to be more gentle with this one.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Wow this hairbrush is incredible! I have super thin hair and had been using the wet brush (which was killing me) and decided to try this brush instead and it’s amazing! I have very thin, long, and tangled hair and this brush helps combat all those factors. The packaging is clean but I wish the brush was darker at the head so I wouldn’t have to clean it as often.
Lincy V.
I feel like this brush is beautifully designed but not functional. It breaks apart if you have thick curly hair. I had this brush for a few months and it broke while I was brushing out my hair. I was very disappointed.
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
Where has this brush been my whole life? I bought this one to replace my brush I've had for years and use daily but I wish I hadn't waited so long! What a difference! Everything smooths right out and it's super easy to comb through wet hair.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Brush lasted a few months and then broke ! My hair is so thick and curly the brush just couldn’t handle it. I bought this for $9 at Walmart and had high hopes for this ! I will not recommend if u have super long curly hair ! It will break the brush
Jordan G.
Whitesburg
Works great on my hair straight out of the shower but i don’t feel like it helps my hair dry faster like the packaging claimed and if I brush my hair when it’s dry it just pulls and yanks on my knots and doesn’t detangle them.
Stephanie M.
Bella Vista, AR
I love this hairbrush! It helps dry my hair and works super well. I have had mine for a couple years and it is still in great condition! Would definitely recommend
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I just bought this new brush and I love it! I use this everyday, multiple times a day! Before I bought this brush I was using the The Wet Brush Original Detangler but it was time for a new brush, so I went and bought this Eco Tools hairbrush! My hair gets tangled super easy so this brush makes brushing my hair much easier.
It compares nicely to the Wet Brush. It is very light weight and I love how the handle feels. I bought this from Walmart and I think it was around $5-$6, very affordable! Very simple and natural! #ecotools #simple #natural #hairbrush #gogreen #minimalbeauty
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I liked this brush at first. However, I do not think that it works very well on tangled hair, which is ironically what it is supposed to do. Every time I have the slightest knot that I try to brush, the middle part completely comes out of the brush frame. I find it to be super frustrating if you’re trying to brush anything other than smooth hair.
Bayley R.
I love this hair brush. I've been buying ecotools makeup brushes for a while and this hair brush is just as high quality as their makeup brushes. I never brush my hair without using a wide tooth comb first to get rid of the major knots, but this brush is perfect for getting the small knots and tangles. My hair always feels so soft after using this brush. I would definitely buy this again
Ashley C.
Versailles, KY
Does this hair brush help with hair that tangles super easy? How does it work for tender headed people?
Taylor S.
How does this product compare to a wet brush?
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Where can I buy one of these? I absolutely love my wood handle brushes, but no where seems to really carry them often around me.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Trina T.
Does it work well with wet hair?

Walmart