BeautyHair Styling ToolsEcoTools
Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush

EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush

]]>

How is this product for thick chemical treated curly hair?
Is this a good product for curly hair?
What does it do?
Start your review of EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My first thought was that I might not enjoy this brush because it is very light weight and has bristles and I have VERY thick hair and normally if I use a brush that isn't plastic, it makes my hair fro out, not a very good look; however, I love this brush as I cannot imagine going back to life with plastic.in reviews
My hair is REALLY thick so it doesn't really get through all of my hair, but it works if I want the top layer to have a lot of shine and to look good in a pony tail. in reviews
I feel like it doesn't go through all of my hair, but when I clip my hair into sections like I do when I style it works great.in reviews
Ana G.
I received this product via #Influenster#FrostyVoxBox for testing purposes. Best brush I have ever use.love the way it makes my hair so untangle and smooth it out.
Jennifer F.
trenton
I love that this brand is so eco friendly. The brush is great. It doesn't break my hair and it does smooth it out nicely. I will say for fine hair like mine it tends to lay it a little flatter than I'd like. But it is great for when you get out of the shower and want to brush out tangles as well as if you want to make sure a leave in conditioner is brushed through well and covers all the hair. I am planning on getting another brush by Ecotools to use with this brush cuz I do love that it helps smooth my hair but I notice when I use my vent brush it helps put the lift back in my hair. So I'm going to get the paddle brush cuz I think the two together will give me exactly what I need. Just the mere fact it's so eco friendly made me a fan!
Jennifer S.
Carlsbad, CA
What more can I say that has not already been said? This is my "go-to" brush when I am needing my hair to be smooth after a shower and during a blow dry. I have used this brush consistently since I got it almost 2 years ago and it is still in new condition. This is a great brush!
Ashley S.
Clinton, NY
I received this Eco Tools brush in my #FrostyVoxBox from @Influenster! I love how smooth it makes my hair feel after brushing, and I do find that if I'm using it at the end of my blow-dry, it does create a more sleek look. My only complaint is that if I brush my hair with it when it is dry, it does become very static-y, but it goes away if i run my hands through it.
Nicole R.
Sacramento, CA
I like that it has holes through the back and i like the design but i wish the bristles went though my hair... i have thick hair and it doesn't cut it. I have to use this brush and another to brush though my hair when I'm blow drying lol but my boyfriend really likes it for his beard!
Karianne M.
Honolulu, HI
This brush is not for my hair. My hair is really dry and super damaged. I feel like this brush is to hard for my type of hair. I am sure it will be amazing for stronger hair, but for me I feel like my hair just breaks off. Think I am going to stick with my Tangle Teezer. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #FrostyVoxBox
Raelin V.
Long Beach, CA
I got this brush in my influenster frosty vox box to review. I love it! The shape is awesome, I love it for volumizing my thinning hair.
Tara G.
Hammonton, NJ
I really like this hairbrush, however I only like using it on my dry straightened hair because it leaves it looking soft. My hair type is naturally curly but my hairs straightened most of the time. I would definitely buy this again, but I will always have my wet brush handy for when I get out of the shower instead of this brush.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This hairbrush isnt really my favorite i mean it is alright but i definitely like the wet hairbrush a lot better
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Love how cute this brush is. It works great when I need to run a brush through my hair but I wouldnt use it as my main brush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...