BY ECOTOOLS #13 in Hairbrushes & Combs

• Does brushing your hair actually have any benefits other than det...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this brush?1 Answers
  • Is this hairbrush worth it and does it clean easily? 1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "My first thought was that I might not enjoy this brush because it is very light weight and has bristles and I have VERY thick hair and normally if I use a brush that isn't plastic, it makes my hair fro out, not a very good look; however, I love this brush as I cannot imagine going back to life with plastic." in 8 reviews
  • "I received the brush in my frosty voxbox for testing purposes and I have to say for the most part its a pretty good brush, for certain types of hair." in 7 reviews
  • "My hair is REALLY thick so it doesn't really get through all of my hair, but it works if I want the top layer to have a lot of shine and to look good in a pony tail. " in 6 reviews
  • "I feel like it doesn't go through all of my hair, but when I clip my hair into sections like I do when I style it works great." in 5 reviews
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I
love that this brand is so eco friendly. The brush is great. It doesn't
break my hair and it does smooth it out nicely. I will say for fine
hair like mine it tends to lay it a little flatter than I'd like. But it
is great for when you get out of the shower and want to brush out
tangles as well as if you want to make sure a leave in conditioner is
brushed through well and covers all the hair. I am planning on getting
another brush by Ecotools to use with this brush cuz I do love that it
helps smooth my hair but I notice when I use my vent brush it helps put
the lift back in my hair. So I'm going to get the paddle brush cuz I
think the two together will give me exactly what I need. Just the mere
fact it's so eco friendly made me a fan!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this brush. I always have had curly and frizzy hair and since using this brush not only is it no longer frizzy but it also tangles a lot less and is far more smoother and shinier. I highly recommend this brush. It's very affordable- I bought it at Walmart! I love it!!
Victoria C.
I’ve been meaning to get my hands on something from EcoTools, I am so glad that I finally get a chance through Influenster with the #‎FrostyVoxBox. The brush is about 10 in. long. The brush head itself is about 4.5 in x 3.5 in. which is AMAZING especially for those who have a whole head of hair to brush through. (ME!) The beautiful bamboo handle is comfortable to hold. The overall brush is very lightweight and the design is definitely beautiful! The bristles are hard yet can go through my hair with ease and is made to reduce any static in your hair! The brush head has openings in it, which EcoTools call their EcoVents design, which definitely helps with my hair drying faster than normal. Usually with regular brushes, water gets trapped onto the brush and bristles but with this brush, it’s pretty amazing that my hair dries so much quicker. I also have no problems with any tangles and breaks in my hair as i brush through it! Less hair in the drain!
Mikayla H.
Not really a fan. I think this brush actually hurts my head more than it helps it. If you're going to use this make sure you go slow and use a light touch. My hair is very thick and this didn't really penetrate it
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I usually use this brush after I shower because I'm only really able to use it then. It doesn't do much for my hair after it dries. But I can always notice more shine in my hair when I remember to use this brush.
Evelyn G.
I got this brush over a month ago in the #FrostyVoxBox & I really wasn't sure what to expect. It looks just like any other brush but a bit pricier but it is definitely worth the price. I have long, somewhat thick, wavy hair that frizzes up and is very prone to dryness and damage. When I first tried it I thought it wasn't doing much for my hair. I would brush and it was so gentle on my hair that it felt like it wasn't doing anything but that's what is great about it. It glides through your hair so gently that it doesn't cause any damage to your hair. It works best on my hair after I shower/wash my hair. I find that if I brush my hair dry it causes my hair to poof up & it gets full of static. I've been using it since I received it and have found that my hair is much healthier and softer than before.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
I got this brush free to try in my frosty voxbox. I have long hair (hits mid back). I enjoyed the feel of the brush and the bristles but had a hard time using it on wet hair or very knotted hair. I guess this should be expected since it does say "finisher hair brush" so make sure you keep in mind its better for finishing styles rather then an all the time hair brush. This brush is wonderful for finishing hair styles, it doesn't cause your hair to frizz or poof. I tried it on my hair after i took it out of a braid (usually resulting in a poodle do with other brushes) and my hair stayed smooth, didn't poof and had a beautiful shiny finish, i could actually braid my hair, brush it out and where it as a pretty wavy style. I was very impressed with this brush for finishing styles, would love to try more from ecotools!
Rebecca R.
I received this brush in my FrostyVoxBox. I will admit - I was scared of this brush when I first saw it! The bristles looked long and hard and did not look like it would be a friendly-to-the-hair brush to use. But I was proven wrong! The part of the brush holding the bristles in was very soft and so as you moved the brush through your hair that part would give. My hair was semi-tangled in places a few times when I used it and surprisingly it didn't pull at all. Left my hair smooth and soft. The design of the brush and handle make it very easy to hold and use. Only negative is that it caused a lot of static to happen with my hair. I used it in my daughter's hair too as she hates having her hair brushed, and it worked very nicely in her hair too and she didn't complain about me using it at all! Left both of our hair shiny and smooth.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
I received this in my #FrostyVoxBox this week an I feel like I may be using it wrong... I realize that sounds silly about a brush but I have never used one with this kind of bristles before.

It does seem to work better brushing from UNDER my hair so it can go through my hair better as it's weighted down rather than just gliding over the top layer.

I have medium length thing straight hair. I did not feel like I could use this brush on my extensions because it made my own hair static-y. Overall, the brush is light weight and the venting seems to allow for greater ease of blow drying, but even with wet hair this brush was just useless. Stiff bristles or more room for hair to actually glide through the brush could help.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
This is the most awesome brush. I have fine hair, which takes gentle care but it algo tangles easily. Most brushes that are gentle enough to brush it without ripping all the hair out are too soft to gently work on tangle hair. This brush does both in the most amazing way.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Is anyone brushing their hair in a different way to get this brush to actually glide through? For me it added static and just kind of patted my hair rather than brushing it unless I came from underneath.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I am looking for a brush that smooths hair and gets tangled out without leaving it a frizzy mess. I have VERY thick hair. Would this brush work?
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Does this really help with dry and frizz hair
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Does brushing your hair actually have any benefits other than detangling?
Joanne  H.
How well would this brush work on straight thick hair ???