EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush uploaded by Vanessa S.EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush uploaded by Samantha G.EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush uploaded by Ashley B.See all 9 photos

BY ECOTOOLS #9 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The unique bristle pattern allows the synthetic boar’s hair-like bristles to penetrate down to the scalp, distributing hair's natural moisturizers and leaving hair with a sleek, lustrous shine. Plus, when blowing dry the brush dries hair 20% faster* due to its aerodynamic Eco-Vent™ design. Less time drying allows for less heat damage and quicker prep time!

Best Hair Type: Versatile.

Desired Look / Hair Effect: No frizz, shiny polished and smooth hair.

Our packaging is 100% tree-free paper and 100% recyclable made from 80% bamboo and 20% cotton fiber.

*Tested versus a leading brush.

Photos (9)
Buy on Kohls*
  • "My first thought was that I might not enjoy this brush because it is very light weight and has bristles and I have VERY thick hair and normally if I use a brush that isn't plastic, it makes my hair fro out, not a very good look; however, I love this brush as I cannot imagine going back to life with plastic." in 8 reviews
  • "I received the brush in my frosty voxbox for testing purposes and I have to say for the most part its a pretty good brush, for certain types of hair." in 7 reviews
  • "My hair is REALLY thick so it doesn't really get through all of my hair, but it works if I want the top layer to have a lot of shine and to look good in a pony tail. " in 6 reviews
  • "I feel like it doesn't go through all of my hair, but when I clip my hair into sections like I do when I style it works great." in 5 reviews
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
I love this brush because it pulls out the natural oils that are hard to separate from the top to bottom. It doesn't pull out your hair because the bristles work in a gentle way. I felt like Marsha from Brady bunch lol. I have received this brush in my vox box complimentary for testing purposes only.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! I don't like using traditional brushes because I feel like they pull and break my hair more than they do anything good. This brush gently combs my hair and distributes my hair's natural oils for a natural shine. It is very gentle and is my absolute favorite brush.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Encinitas, CA
What more can I say that has not already been said? This is my "go-to" brush when I am needing my hair to be smooth after a shower and during a blow dry. I have used this brush consistently since I got it almost 2 years ago and it is still in new condition. This is a great brush!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bethany, MO
I really like this hair brush I bought it a few days ago and my hair looks and feels amazing! I had be n looking for a good brush that was affordable but worked good and I have now found it! I bought at Walmart which I as glad they had it! As it's the only place I have to shop!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Union City, CA
Decided to give this brush a second chance after noticing I've neglected it since receiving it in the Frosty Box giveaway. First thing, It's So Easy To Clean! Second, it gets through my tangles easy before and after washing my hair. Third, my hair is starting to see some life!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
I love this brush gets all my tangles out. I have long hair and it is so nice to be able to brush my hair pain free with this brush.
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Raywick, KY
I don't own this brush but I have used my friends before and it was great for wet or dry hair. It does not pull your hair at all
Carly K.
Carly K.
Drums, PA
This brush goes through my hair so smoothly and pain free! Very durable as well
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Orlando, FL
I
love that this brand is so eco friendly. The brush is great. It doesn't
break my hair and it does smooth it out nicely. I will say for fine
hair like mine it tends to lay it a little flatter than I'd like. But it
is great for when you get out of the shower and want to brush out
tangles as well as if you want to make sure a leave in conditioner is
brushed through well and covers all the hair. I am planning on getting
another brush by Ecotools to use with this brush cuz I do love that it
helps smooth my hair but I notice when I use my vent brush it helps put
the lift back in my hair. So I'm going to get the paddle brush cuz I
think the two together will give me exactly what I need. Just the mere
fact it's so eco friendly made me a fan!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use this brush after I shower because I'm only really able to use it then. It doesn't do much for my hair after it dries. But I can always notice more shine in my hair when I remember to use this brush.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Is anyone brushing their hair in a different way to get this brush to actually glide through? For me it added static and just kind of patted my hair rather than brushing it unless I came from underneath.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a brush that smooths hair and gets tangled out without leaving it a frizzy mess. I have VERY thick hair. Would this brush work?
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Does this really help with dry and frizz hair
Joanne  H.
Joanne H.
How well would this brush work on straight thick hair ???
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Is this hairbrush worth it and does it clean easily?