BY ECOTOOLS #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The SKIN PERFECTING brush is designed with domed, angled bristles to blur imperfections for an airbrushed base.

ECOTOOLS SKIN PERFECTING
  • "I love this brush!!! I've already had this brush for over to months and there is no signs of it wearing out! I like using this brush for contouring because it helps me get bery clean lines before i blend it in. That way i know my makeup is even on both sides." in 29 reviews
  • "This angled brush is amazing for applying blush or bronzer. I use this brush on a daily basis because I love eco tools. This brand is extremely affordable considering the quality of it. This company also sells all their brushes separately for a good price as well. I purchased mine from Target and they often have good sales on this brand. These brushes are made of synthetic hair and are made very sturdy. I have some super old eco tools brushes from 2010 that I will be replacing soon (only because they look like I've used them like crazy). Yet, 6 years later with everyday use, not one has every broken on me." in 17 reviews
Elle S.
Ralston
I've had this brush for about three months now. I clean it at least 4-5 times a week and so far it is holding up wonderfully. No signs of falling apart or even wear really. I use this for applying my foundation and bronzer. NO regrets with this brush, except I wish I would have found this sooner.

Using short brush strokes and keeping it clean helps with leaving no brush marks on your face, just a FYI.
Libby H.
Palm Coast
I bought this brush for setting my cream contour with bronzer.  I have brushes for that purpose but because they are so dense i find myself needing to blend more...so I've found them useful for blending but not applying.  I was looking for a brush just like this... Angled for my cheek bones yet more fluffy so I'm not applying so much to where I'm needing to blend for 5 minutes straight
Jasmine D.
I love Ecotools because they’re so soft! This brush is a part of my everyday routine. The smooth bristles help smooth out your foundation and blend your bronzer. I cannot stress how important it is to have a brush that does this ladies! I wish it were bigger but it gets the job done. You can purchase at any Walmart or Target.
Shasha S.
Valerie H.
Favorite brush ever!! I am obsessed with this! This brush is quite small but it is dense and blends out foundation beautifully. It never leaves me with streak marks and doesn't absorb too much product. It is good quality and has an amazing price. ECOTOOLS SKIN PERFECTING
Samantha G.
Cary
I love the eco brushes! Always a good price and always high quality brushes. They are super soft and easy to clean. I’ve had this brush for probably a good 5 plus years. When I buy brushes, I always go straight for Eco brand. My mom has even jumped on the bandwagon!
Hannah A.
Duncanville, TX
Great brush for multi-use, I’ve used it for concealer. But also worked for blush when I was in a pinch(!)

Washes well in that it drys reasonably quickly. I tend to like brushes with a ‘rounded’ top, but this flat top didn’t disappoint.
Chloe B.
17906 smokey point BLVD arlington WA UNIT 3
I liked this brush a lot. I sadly only had it for a few weeks before my dog ate it. I got it at Ulta with a gift card. It felt really great on my skin and I would probably purchase it again. It isn’t my favorite foundation brush, but I’m always changing what I like.
Taylor S.
I have had this brush for a long time. And the Bristles never get old or start to fray. It has a good handle to it and is easy to clean. I use it for my powder and to blend with thinner lines I draw from powder and it blends well.
Rachael R.
Autryville, NC
I use this brush for my foundation and I think it comes out flawless. After I few months of using it I have noticed that some of the hairs have come out but that’s not really a big deal to me but other than that it’s great.
C K.
I see that this is designed for BB & CC creams, is it possible to use with regular foundations or even powder foundations?
Rachel S.
Are these good for full coverage makeup? How well do they work on the skin?? Should I buy some??
Beth W.
North Wales
Does this shed, is it any good for contorting!?
Lorena n.
Johnson City, TN
Why don't you guys sell the big brushes at the drug stores mote than one in a pack?
cynthia p.
How good is this brush? Does it leave a strip on the face?