EcoTools Skin Perfecting

The SKIN PERFECTING brush is designed with domed, angled bristles to blur imperfections for an airbrushed base. Dab brush in your favorite foundation. Apply color in circular buffing motions starting in the middle of your face, working outward towards the hairline. Continue to apply until desired coverage is achieved.

Are these good for full coverage makeup? How well do they work on the skin?? Should I buy some??
Why don't you guys sell the big brushes at the drug stores mote than one in a pack?
I see that this is designed for BB & CC creams, is it possible to use with regular foundations or even powder foundations?
Start your review of EcoTools Skin Perfecting!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...months and there is no signs of it wearing out! I like using this brush for contouring because it helps me get bery clean lines before i blend it in. That way i know my makeup is even on both sides.in reviews
This angled brush is amazing for applying blush or bronzer. I use this brush on a daily basis because I love eco tools. This brand is extremely affordable considering the quality of it. This company also sells all their brushes separately for a good price as well. I purchased mine from Target and they often have good sales on this brand. These brushes are made of synthetic hair and are made very sturdy. I have some super old eco tools brushes from 2010 that I will be replacing soon (only because they look like I've used them like crazy). Yet, 6 years later with everyday use, not one has every broken on me.in reviews
Trista M.
Sahuarita, Az
EcoTools Skin Perfecting uploaded by Trista M.
I love this brand of brushes! this brush hands down is my favorite though. I use it to apply my foundation or BB or CC creams and it does the job beautifully.
Chloe B.
Arlington, WA
I liked this brush a lot. I sadly only had it for a few weeks before my dog ate it. I got it at Ulta with a gift card. It felt really great on my skin and I would probably purchase it again. It isn’t my favorite foundation brush, but I’m always changing what I like.
Shelby J.
Oregon
It's a phenomenal brush! The bristles are very soft, they pick up a product you use and distribute it evenly. They clean easily and dont stain. They last for a very long time and they are an excellent value! Will definitely buy more ecotools in the future!
SkynCara L.
EcoTools Skin Perfecting uploaded by SkynCara L.
This brush is great and fits in my makeup bag. My only issue is that I must replace it often as the bristles dry out when I wash it a few times. I’d buy again, but only when it’s on sale.
Allison W.
I use this brush when blending my foundation over especially tricky spots. The bristles are densely packed, which makes it perfect for manipulating foundation or other face makeup. The handle is a sturdy wooden pop
Libby H.
Palm Coast, FL
I bought this brush for setting my cream contour with bronzer.  I have brushes for that purpose but because they are so dense i find myself needing to blend more...so I've found them useful for blending but not applying.  I was looking for a brush just like this... Angled for my cheek bones yet more fluffy so I'm not applying so much to where I'm needing to blend for 5 minutes straight
Rachel R.
San Diego, CA
I really don't like these brushes at all I feel the coverage is all over the place when I use these cheap brushes I rather stick with my smash box brushes these brushes are crap in my opinion don't waste your time or money please I am very dissapointed with the coverage
Tiffany C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
It gets the job done not one of my go to brushes but it’s not horrible. I prefer my face brushes to be more dense with shorter bristles.
Julia H.
Washougal, WA
Really food brush, blend super easy and it’s super soft and something that is very important to me , it cleans really easy!
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good brush. I don’t reach for it as much anymore but I still would recommend it. It’s available at Walmart, and it’s affordable. I used it for blush or bronzer and I think it worked pretty well. This brand of brushes does not slack on quality.