EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set

]]>

Is the packaging recyclable?
[brand:ecotools] Does anyone used this brand before? Do you recommend this?
Start your review of EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set!
Product Highlights
These brushes are super soft and easy to use and are a steal for their fairly cheap prices.in reviews
i picked up a similar set a few years ago while traveling and a couple of them are still in my regular useage cup of brushes (the blush/face brush and the eyeshadow brush).in reviews
...decided to try the brushes she suggested and fell in love with them.They're very soft and the hairs stay in tack.in reviews
love these brushes and they are priced really well i have tryed many brushes and found that these work well and are earth friendly they are also made to hold up through washes and allin reviews
Mine haven't shed one hair (let's not jinks it) They work very well and I use them on an everyday basis.in reviews
Kylee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have mixed feelings about the brand since this purchase was my first experience with it. The specific kit I bought was on sale at Walmart when I purchased it. I can see why it had been priced so low, the pins in the kit are quite pointless. They’re not functional at all if you ask me. Then there’s the fact the bristles on the brushes also feel similar to plastic which I really dislike. They shed like crazy too. They’d be good for use in a pinch, but there’s far better tools out there. I can’t recommend brushes from this brand based off this purchase, no way. 🙄
Ashley B.
Columbus
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set uploaded by Ashley B.
I received this as a gift from my Momma years ago & for the longest they where the only brushes I used. They didn’t fall apart and I actually still have them. I use the brow brush to apply highlight on my inner corners, the angled foundation brush for nude eyeshadows (which blends well) & I use to use the blush brush for highlight on my cheek bones (currently using another one) honestly I have had more expensive brushes fall apart on me but these have lasted me years. Mine definitely need cleaned lol EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set
Jackie D.
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set uploaded by Jackie D.
Good for getting started the brushes are small tho! Fair price for decent tools! Would recommend for beginners! EcoToolsEcoTools Six Piece Starter Set pictured is my favorite brush from the set that I use everyday to apply my blush
V M.
Chicago , IL
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set uploaded by V M.
I like these brushes, they blend the makeup well. They feel soft and they are at an affordable price. I have not had a problem with these brushes. It does not feel rough on my skin when I blend my makeup.
KateLynn O.
Van Buren, AR
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set uploaded by KateLynn O.
These are amazing. Not only are they soft, they make makeup application effortless and blend everything out seamlessly! The clean so easily and my makeup always looks great with them!
Caitlin T.
Charlottesville
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set uploaded by Caitlin T.
These are really great brushes at a great price point. I have used these for awhile and they always get the job done. I have combination skin and they make applying my makeup easy. I’ve washed them numerous times and they hold up nicely. Definitely recommend this brand!
Semmi P.
Augusta, GA
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set uploaded by Semmi P.
I love the EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set so much! These brushes are so soft and definitely worth buying. I use these brushes every time I do my makeup. The brushes also come with a cute little makeup brush bag. I am so satisfied with buying these makeup brushes. I recommend buying these makeup brushes whether you’re a beginner or expert!
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these brushes and it makes it better that they are eco friendly they are great brushes they dont lose the bristles and they are pretty cheap I'd recommend
Adriana A.
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set uploaded by Adriana A.
Arrived the next day. They were packed tight and firm to avoid damage. 5 beautiful brushes ..each labled for their use. Very soft.. No funny smell at all. These are very close to high end brushes. Im pleased and happy. Recommending to anyone thats curious. This is a bang for your buck. Very soft .. Im using my saved money for a new blouse. Im done with paying top dollar for a dam brush. I have my pride and like good quality. But i also.love saving money too. You gotta try these .. Great value..
Ashley E.
Duluth, MN
These are very nice, easy to use brushes. I love that they are eco-friendly. They also dont fall apart after washing. They're very reasonably priced, and much better than most cheap brands.

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-5a2d4
il y a 4 mois
Theresa A. il y a 4 mois
This is a great set to have. The feel of the brushes is quality, comparable to more expensive brands. Bristles don’t fall out. Cleans up nicely.
Catherine V.
Goshen, IN
il y a 8 mois
EcoTools Does anyone used this brand before? Do you recommend this?
Heather W. il y a 6 mois
Yes definitely!
Brittney L.
il y a 8 mois
Mary jane E. il y a 6 mois
Hello....I have always used baby johnsons shampoo, in warm water. You will know when they are clean as the water will run clear. I tend to leave them to dry naturally. As, if you were to dry them out yourself they will ruin the fixed moisture. They will be totally be stripped of texture, when applying make-up. Many things can happen such as bristles go hard, fall out & most of all too dry to hold powder/eyeshadow.
Melisa P.
Tala
il y a un an
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set it's good and smooth product?
Jennifer H. il y a 3 mois