EcoTools

2 star

11%

1 star

5 / 5
I bought this set specifically because of the Precision Highlight brush. I already have the big fan brush from the [product:ecotools-define-and-highlight-duo] and it is great for the cheekbones, but is difficult for smaller areas like the Cupid’s bow and nose. Well, this smaller highlight brush is perfect for those areas (and the cheekbones as well)! It is bit bigger than I expected and is just a touch smaller than the Elf Highlighting brush. Lately, I have actually enjoyed using the Precision Highlight brush for contouring more than highlighting because it is the perfect size and shape. The other brush from this set I have come to love is the Pointed Concealer brush. I have the [product:ecotools-ultimate-concealer-duo] and use that for little spots and blemishes, but it is difficult to conceal a bigger area with that set. Thats where the Pointed Concealer brush comes in. The deal you get on this set is seriously amazing! Even if you only are planning on using one or two of the brushes, I would grab it. EcoTools does this thing where they have special brushes in limited edition sets and you never see those brushes again, so if you want any of these, get it! (Pictured in between the [product:ecotools-full-powder-brush] and [product:ecotools-define-and-highlight-duo] for comparison. Left to right: Diffuse brush, Large Shadow brush, Pointed Concealer brush, and Precision Highlight brush).
5 / 5
Even application, soft brushes that are easy to clean. Great value for price and they come with a little travel pouch for easy packing!
5 / 5
Eco tools are my favorite affordable brushes. They work great and last long. I bought this set specifically for the fluffy one for highlight and it is just like I expected, wonderful. I buy ecotools whenever there’s a sale and got my set for $5. All in the set are worth it.