BY ECOTOOLS #17 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The SHEER POWDER brush is designed with full, lightweight bristles to deliver a light dusting of product for a fresh and natural look.

ECOTOOLS SHEER POWDER
  • "I use this brush for foundation and blush. It's nice and soft and it really blends my makeup well! " in 43 reviews
Monta J.
Phoenix
This the older version of the Eco tools powder brush, I have had this for a while now, the font is fading on it, I like that I can use it for any powder that I have to set my makeup. The bristles don’t shed for me when I do a deep clean for the day. I admire the bamboo handles and it’s so cute to me and stands out on the drugstore shelves. I recommend getting them at Ulta, because they have a bigger selection compared to Walmart or Target.
Tanya B.
Rathdrum, ID
This is by far the best brush I've owned, and it is one of the few things that I can not go without. I think that it's the oldest brush in my excessive brush selection and it has been cleaned and not always the right way many many times. It remains like a new product there is no way I will ever be as happy as I am with the light soft touch of this brush. The perfect brush with the perfect fell,application and the quality to withstand the test of time for sure. I would recommend that everyone who uses makeup geg this product
Emily P.
This fluffy brush is like a tiny animal! It's so soft! It's perfect for those finishing touch looks or if I need a quick swipe of highlighter to get me out the door! The handle fits perfectly in my hand and the super soft bristles make for easy application. Definitely one of my favorites in my brush collection!
Hilda L D.
This is the softest, best makeup brush I have ever tried! I love it! It doesn't irritate my skin and applies very well. I highly recommend it. I bought it from Amazon.com and worth every penny. I gave the one I had to my sister and purchased a new one for myself.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
I’ve had this brush for over five years now and it still looks new. These brushes are good quality and I haven’t had any issues with shedding. It’s a nice fluffy and soft powder brush. I use mine to apply loose powder foundation and setting powder. Overall great brush if your looking for something that’s not pricy and will last you a long time.
Tanaiya J.
pretty good brush. I use it to dust off my banana powder and it does the job great. doesn’t mix with my makeup or anything. feels soft. I’ve had it for years and there’s been no shedding or signs of the brush handle starting to come off. I didn’t buy this for myself so I’m not aware of how much it costs. Overall, great brush. would recommend.
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
This is literally my favorite brush that I own, and trust me that number is probably close to 100 having been a makeup artist. It’s so soft and it never sheds bristles no matter how many hundred times you wash it! I’ve only gone through maybe 3 of these in 10+ years because they just last so well. And the price is the best part yet!
Mikyla S.
Endwell, NY
I love ecotools brushes! They are super soft and very nice looking for a pretty low price point. I love how big this specific brush is for packing on setting powder , I have dry skin and don’t like putting too much powder on or I look very dry and this is perfect for making the powder go on sheer but still setting my foundation
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
This brush is nice and poofy and really soft! It glides right across my face and it is one of my favorite make up brushes to use! It stores make up very well within the hairs and theirs days where I will have a shine to my face and all I do is pull my brush out and dab my face and I am good to go like I just applied my make up!
Eden H.
little stiff and even after using it for a little while it does not have much "give" to it, which in turn I think makes it a little more challenging to apply powder evenly, I feel like the brush soaks up a little more makeup then it lets back out. Overall its ok though, I am still using it. Hasn't made me breakout or anything like that and I have pretty sensitive skin.
Lisa H.
How long have you had your Eco Tools brush?
lynda d.
Toronto, Ontario
What do you think about the quality of this eco tools bomboo?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
Is this good? how is the quality of this brush??
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for these, where can I find them?
Atteya A.
saudi arabia
Which is the best brand for brushes and worth buying?

back