BY ECOTOOLS #96 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The SHEER POWDER brush is designed with full, lightweight bristles to deliver a light dusting of product for a fresh and natural look.

Buy on ULTA*
Alana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this brush for over 5 years and it is still in great condition. It is nice and soft and the perfect size for powder. I got it at my local CVS for under $10. For the price you can't beat it. One of the best quality brushes I've found that is affordable. I don't think my brush will have to be replaced anytime soon, but when I do have to buy a new one it will definitely be this one.
Tiana S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this brush. I love it because it is extremely soft! And of course it's eco-friendly. This brush is perfect for applying powder. I tried to use it to blend in my foundation ,did not really work well ,so I would not recommend it for that. But this brush would be a great CHEAP purchase for anyone that doesn't want to spend $40 on a make up brush
Pan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is such a great brush to lightly dust setting powder on your face....it is the right size to cover your face quickly....I also use this brush for powder foundation when I’m in a hurry ....it doesn’t give as much coverage as denser brush but it is so quick to apply all over ur face
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE eco tools! They are reasonably price and are great quality. I recently had to buy a new powder brush and O. M.G. This one of the best power brushes I have owned. My setting powder goes on smooth and better than ever. I will be using this powder brush for the rest of time.
Anndria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this brush. I use it every single day for my powder. I also have their kabuki brush which I also love. This brush is soft and dense and works wonderfully for pressed powder. I use it with my physicians formula pressed powder. I would definitely buy again.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best brushes I have to set my face. Love that it’s super soft I use it to set my foundation and concealer. No shedding and lasts a long time I’ve had mine for about 3 years already. Very satisfied with this brush.
Cherry J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this brush up because it was on sale. I alwayson the hunt for brushes! This brush is great for dusting on powder or wiping away excess setting powder. Its soft and fluffy and a great deal for the price!
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush that has the softest bristles. It is perfect for applying setting powder. Powder goes on evenly and smoothly. Brush wasn't too expensive and has held up really well.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love EcoTools. They are one of the environmentally friendly and natural brands that I support. They are also more affordable compared to alternatives. My only complaint is that the bristles tend to fall apart faster compared to other brushes, but I've bought several to use with my foundation because I like its applicability.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
*Disclaimer: I received lovely product as a gift from Influenster. BUT THIS IS A REVIEW OF MY FULL OPINION*Wow ! I love this brush. I'm definitely going to review it on my blog. It's SO soft, doesn't pick up too much powder (great for light dusting, setting, and finishing touches). I highly recommend it to anyone who is environmental-cautious, and is looking for an eco-friendly AND animal-cruelty-free brand. I love what the brand stands for and how great the quality is too.
Lisa H.
How long have you had your Eco Tools brush?
lynda d.
Toronto, Ontario
What do you think about the quality of this eco tools bomboo?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
Is this good? how is the quality of this brush??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for these, where can I find them?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does this brush leave the hair on your make up on the face