ECOTOOLS SCULPT BUKI uploaded by Fatma E.

BY ECOTOOLS

The Sculpt Buki is designed with a unique waved brush head that conforms to the face for specialized color definition of contour makeup for sculpted cheekbones. see more...

ECOTOOLS SCULPT BUKI
  • "I use this brush to contour and I must say it is amazing!!! It's very easy to use even with cream contour, with cream just apply(roll on cover stick) and then blend it!" in 37 reviews
  • "I received this brush free for the purpose of reviewing. I have to be honest...I wasn’t entirely sure what to do with it. Then I decided to give it a try with my blush. Holy cheekbones! It worked super well and gave me a defined, but not overly dramatic look - you can even use one end of the brush to blur any harsh spots. I will definitely be using tho on a regular basis!" in 13 reviews
Melissa C.
Fairfax, VA
Of all my brushes, this is one of my favorites. Is just perfect for contouring your face, and you can also use it to put some blush. I love it because I don’t have to move it to much to have a perfect contour. With other brushes you have to move your hand a lot to have something good.
Nicole B.
Billerica, MA
Honestly, my favorite make-up brush that I've ever had. I use this for blush/bronzer on my cheek bones and I think it works incredibly. It's the perfect shape and I'm able to just apply the make-up quickly and easily. Great material and really soft bristles as well. Definitely a product I would recommend.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
Baby this thing is soft as heaven! All their brushes are but these are amazing I love them so much. This is perfect for if you go HAM on the contour and it looks a little crazy to help smooth out the lines and blend it in better. Also helps if you wanna bake with it too!
Chandler C.
Birmingham, MI
Beautifully soft brush that perfectly hugs the contours of the face to smooth & define. This is an ideal product if you’re someone that likes to use powders. I’m a liquid and heavy creams kind of user and this brush wasn’t necessarily the best for those products.
Nichole L.
This brush was easy to take whenever traveling and was big enough that I used it to apply foundaition, reasonable price. I have oily/combination skin. I use other brushes too so I use this brush about once a week. Love eco tools would buy again.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I love this brush, this is my go to for applying highlight and also for blending. I’ve honestly never used a brush that blends powder better, it is super easy to use, feels awesome on the skin and is very cute and innovative looking.
Lilo A.
The buki brush was one of my favorites of the package I received. I like the way it carried product evenly over my face, but the bristles do allow for a bit of dusting to fall on the cheeks. It’s smooth to the touch on the skin, and really ergonomically shaped.
Tobie P.
I LOVE this brush! It makes applying my make up extremely easy. I’ve watched the videos about using it and it has cut down time in applying! The price is perfect and not too expensive. I will definitely be a repeat customer!
BriA'nna P.
Dallas
11/10!
I LOVE Ecotools, and all of their brushes. I use this for bronzer and blush, and throughout makeup changes, washes, and just wear, it’s lasted! I also just love what the brand stands for - cruelty free, and not harmful to the environment. SO obsessed!!
Victoria M.
My favorite way to contour! It’s actually quite versatile too: on nature days I just use a little contour, when I want to bump it up I use contour and bronzer, and can even add some blush. It fits my face shape perfectly.