EcoTools Sculpt Buki

]]>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EcoTools Sculpt Buki!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this brush to contour and I must say it is amazing!!! It's very easy to use even with cream contour, with cream just apply(roll on cover stick) and then blend it!in reviews
...entirely sure what to do with it. Then I decided to give it a try with my blush. Holy cheekbones! It worked super well and gave me a defined, but not overly dramatic look - you can even use one end of the brush to blur any harsh spots. I will definitely be using tho on a regular basis!in reviews
michelle H.
Dallas, TX
I like to use this brush when I want to contour my face. Is very gentle on my sensitive skin. You get good quality for a cheap price.
Krista B.
This is an awesome brush!! The bristles are amazingly soft, the contour of the brush is really nice. I love using this for everything from blending, applying powder, and even for bronzer!
Lucia F.
Cave Spring, VA
Perfect brush for contouring and bronzing.  I think EcoTools is now one of my favorite brush products. Affordable and amazing quality.
Katherine M.
Lincoln
EcoTools Sculpt Buki uploaded by Katherine M.
This is actually one of the best facial brushes I have ever used. EcoTools in general is pretty pricey not as bad as other brands. I would do nothing to inprove this product, it is soooo good. I works like a dream, I was extremely satisfied. It works great with cream products and powder product. I recommend
Ashleigh S.
Savannah, GA
I’m more of a bronzer person over blush, so having a good brush is essential. This brush has the perfect shape for contouring your face without you looking over done or heavy. It’s also a really good price and is made really well. I haven’t had a single bristle come out since I started using it over six months ago. And one other thing, because of it’s shape, it cuts your contouring time in half. That’s a win in my book. I would highly recommend!
Fay B.
Lehi, UT
I use it with my Fenty body glow as I wasn’t gonna buy that ridiculously over priced one and it’s great
Chelsa L.
Favorite kabuki brush of all time! It is extra soft my makeup looks flawless when I use this to blend everything together
Rose S.
Roscoe, IL
This is one of my favorite products for brushes these are the first ones I ever used and I continue to go back to them even though there are other brands that are more popular this one is a must brand
Janelle M.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brush. I don’t have the most knowledge when it comes to which brushes to use for larger foundation/bronzer brushes, but this Sculpt Buki is so versatile that I don’t have to worry. Contouring, bronzing and even blush are easier now because of this non-irritating, soft, yet stiff Kabuki tool.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this everyday for my bronzer. It contours to my face perfectly and is easy to use for covering more surface area! To be honest, I hate not using it. I’d recommend this to anyone who uses bronzer!!

Looking for your answer?