BY ECOTOOLS

The RETRACTABLE FACE BRUSH is designed with full, soft bristles for a versatile application of powder and bronzer on-the-go. Includes cap for mess-free storage!

• I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac br...5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki brush?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foundation? 1 Answers
Valeria U.
Rockville
has not shed on me, is dense which means I have to be careful with some of my blushes, it cleans pretty well with baby shampoo, I like is retractable (good for travel), it was under $10 which is great. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase and is an  eco-friendly product
Mo K.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is awesome! It is perfect for powder products, especially foundation! The
bristles are just compact enough that it picks up the product well and you can
swirl it around your face effortless. I use this for all of my powder
foundations and it applies it very evenly. It is great for traveling since it
is retractable. The bristles stay true to form and the cap never falls off. This brush is very soft and the bristles do not fall out. This is one of the
best drugstore brushes around and I will definitely be buying more!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this Eco Tools brush since I was in high school and honey that was 15 years ago, and I still use it more than any other bronzer brush in my collection. I don't really even know how exactly to put it into to words as to why I think it's so amazing. It just always applies my bronzer so evenly and smoothly. I just love it...thats all there is to it! Lol!
Samantha S.
Burnet, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first brush I ever bought and one of the best. I used it mainly for my powder foundation. I love that it's retractable and has a cap to keep it clean. I need to buy another one! The only thing is that this brush is hard to clean because if the water gets to the bottom your brush can come unglued. Besides that this brush is great.
Amy A.
I was looking for a brush that I could throw in my bag for touch-ups without it getting all dirty and smooshed. This was the perfect solution! I think it's a pretty good dupe for the too faced retractable brush which is more than triple the cost. I got mine at publix. The bristles are dense so you get good coverage as well.
Katelyn J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love this brush it's so soft. It is good for applying powder, blush, or contouring. I can't wait to get more brushes that are this brand. I also love how it has a pull out cover to protect the brush. You can now just throw it in your makeup bag and go without worrying about all the makeup getting on everything.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. Very soft and just dense enough to give me flawless coverage with my favorite pressed or loose powder. I have tried a few and always go back to this brush.
Queenie Q.
sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
4 stars. I like the brush. It is soft but dense. However the case broke easily. I push it very hard and it won't push back anymore to close. I like the brush so I will keep it.
I use this everyday for blush and really like the soft brittles and the way it applies the blush to my face. I can easy spread or condense makeup where I want it.
Michelle B.
Jupiter, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite kabuki!!! Eco friendly product that works like s dream! This brush is super soft and holds powders quite well. It's perfect for travel, the retractable feature keeps it clean and in perfect condition. The best of the line, I highly recommend this brush!, I got mine online for under 5 bucks.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?