BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Replacement Head is designed for use with the EcoTools Purifying Back Brush System sold separately. Made with postconsumer recycled plastic and gentle, crueltyfree bristles that are contoured for your body to thoroughly lift away oil and impurities, giving you the refreshing clean you deserveOur packaging is 100 treefree paper and 100 recyclable made from 80 bamboo and 20 cotton fiber. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
I purchased two of these online because of the price alone. This is a brush set that I had previously purchased and was using until my dog decided to use one of the brushes for a chew toy. When I saw the price I decided to purchase two more just in case. The deal was so good that I came back online to buy more only to find out that they are only offered in the stores and not online. Boo. I highly recommend if your local store has them to buy them up and give them as gifts. It also comes with a little cosmetic bag for the brushes on the go. LOVE!
Nancy R.
i used a few ecotools brushes the one that i love the most is the eye dual ended brushes. i apply eyeshadow so seemesly and they dont sheed at all. i will like to get the travel ones..
Gabby J.
You can never have enough of these! This was just what I was looking for and it was at such a great price. I love the products from Eco tools, the only difficulty I had here was that sometimes the head would not stay on the brush. Still, I would recommend!
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA
The best brushes I have ever found. Make up goes on smoothly and looks flawless due to these brushes. Have used other brands and not found the consistency.
Tammie R.
Athens, GA
Ecotools has some amazing products. Natural bristled brushes are good for dry brushing to eliminate cellulite and this one is perfect.
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything that this brand represents. Beautiful brushes. Soft. Affordable. These are my favorite brushes, I love the color.
Belinda M.
Grand Junction, CO
I have all the brushes i love how the hairs don't fall out and they are easy to clean and they hold their shape well
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Wonderful brushes by I prefer this brush for buffing face, finishing and contour powders.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a wooden ecotools bath brush for years and it is my favorite. When It was time to replace it I found they had come up with this new model where the handle is plastic and you can replace the heads. The best price for this is on the ecotools website.

I love this one but it has some cons:
-The handle when wet becomes somewhat slippery and I'd like it to be longer.
-The brush head it a little too small for my liking
- The bristles are TOO soft, but I think it is better for my acne-prone skin this way so I personally don't mind. The wooden one has medium stiff bristles, and the Earth Terapeutics (which is too aggressive for me) has high stiff bristles so choose which one you'd like.
- It is really difficult to remove the head for replacement, at least on mine. I haven't been able to do it with just my fingers, I'll have to try with some tool.

Other than that this is a great price with a great material for humid places and is not so prone to breaking.
Yuli L.
resistencia chaco
Es de gran utilizada es más cómodo y fácil dr usar para todo el rostro pero no cubre muy bien las imperfección