Add a Photo

#16 in Makeup Sponges

The new, unique Pure Complexion Facial Sponge is handmade with 100 percent natural ingredients, including Konjac* vegetable fiber, for a better clean that reveals smooth, refreshed skin. It is dermatologist tested for use both morning and night to wash away dirt, oil and makeup, leaving skin glowing without over-drying or causing redness.

Get the great Asian beauty secret that beauty editors are raving about.

Simply add water to soften the sponge and use with your favorite facial cleaner. After each use, rinse with water and lay flat to dry. Replace every 1 to 3 months.

*Konjac is a highly renewable root plant indigenous to Asia. It’s traditionally used as a detoxifying dietary staple and as a naturally exfoliating sponge for delicate skin by the Japanese.

Photos (6)
Stephany S.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I bought this sponge to try out because it was marketed to sensitive skin and comes in the charcoal version for acne skin and I love it. I keep mine in the shower and use it nightly with a foaming face wash from Boots No. 7. This mildly exfoliates and leaves my skin super soft and well cleaned with the cleanser, better than with the cleanser alone. I read/watched many reviews of this item before purchase but people either loved or didn't see a need for it. Mainly those that didn't see a need for it, were "skin professionals" online or such that doubted the exfoliating properties of something so soft. While I see their point if you haven't used this, after you have you see and feel a difference in your skin. This one is a "have to try for yourself" product.
claudia t.
claudia t.
So glad i tried this! not many products wow me and this one sure does. it comes out of the package hard, you soak it in water and it becomes this super soft sponge. wash your face using circular motion, with or with out soap.
it leaves you skin so soft and clean with NO REDDNESS!! my face gets red very easily when washing, i love that if my running late i can still wash my face without being embarrassed by the redness.
the cost is about $5 but it says on the packaging replace every 3 months, $5 bucks isn't that bad.
the sponge doesn't discolor if you use it to wash off make up, it stays nice and white after rinsing. and ive used some soaps that i never really like before with it and it made them so much better, gave them a nice foam
Janine C.
Janine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cleansing sponges are freakin awesome. they clean the skin extremely well without stripping it of any moisture or essential oils (of course that also depends on the cleanser you use) and work up a great lather. they're really gentle and provide gentle exfoliation. the only thing is that they only last about a month before they begin to fall apart. i prefer the charcoal one over the sensitive one, but both are winners.
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I bought the Sensitive Skin Facial Sponge from Target on clearance for $1.30. I've used other konjac sponges before and really like how they clean my face without being too harsh. This one straight out the package you can tell it's not all konjac but mixed with other fibers, it has a softer texture than pure konjac. It did an ok job cleansing my face. For what I paid it's fine but I wouldn't buy again.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
I love eco tools and I love konjac sponges. However, mine started to see it's last day and I didn't want to drive to Sephora on the other side of town to replace it so I picked this up!
This one lasted less than a month whereas the julep one I had lasted 3xs as long. Its already separating really bad and falling apart. I would save the money and buy a nicer one.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Works really well for cleaning my face in the shower. I use my Biore Charcoal facial cleanser with it. I feel it gives me an extra deep clean. It felt kinda rough out of the package, but once it was wet, it became soft. I bought it at Walmart for around $5, which I think is a very good price. I do wish it was a bit bigger, but overall I really like it!
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
I love these๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ These have really helped my skin. I suffer with so much acne and these work wonders. They clean make up as well... You can find them at a really cheap price on Amazon. They are beyond amazing & so easy to take care of... They leave your skin so smooth. They do a wonderful job...
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
I received this in a voxbox a while back and I seriously have bought so many since! I just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that I still can't live without this sponge! It exfoliates and cleans so well! Also, I use less face wash with this which saves me money!
Kassi W.
Kassi W.
Albany, OR
I have to admit when grabbed out of package was hard hockey puck and wondered what got self into. But after putting water on it came to life. Super soft and gentle on skin for light exfoliation. definitely recommend to people with super sensitive skin like myself.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Highland Mls, NY
I'm absolutely in love. I came by this product by chance shopping at target. I noticed a difference in my skin after my fist use. Not only does it lightly exfoliate to the point where is safe to use daily, but it will make your facial wash last longer.
Fernley, NV
How does this work for your skin type? I have combination acne-prone skin and I'm hoping this will help even out my skin!
Fernley, NV
How long did this product last for you?
Darla W.
Darla W.
Beatty, NV
After using the sponge, where would be a good place to store it or air it out till the next usage? And how long does the sponge last usually?
Summer G.
Summer G.
Maple Ridge
I wold love to try this. But is it really worth it
Erika W.
Erika W.
What is the best way to keep this product dry between uses?