2 colors available

#19 in Makeup Sponges

The new, unique Pure Complexion Facial Sponge is handmade with 100 percent natural ingredients, including Konjac* vegetable fiber, for a better clean that reveals smooth, refreshed skin. It is dermatologist tested for use both morning and night to wash away dirt, oil and makeup, leaving skin glowing without over-drying or causing redness.

Get the great Asian beauty secret that beauty editors are raving about.

Simply add water to soften the sponge and use with your favorite facial cleaner. After each use, rinse with water and lay flat to dry. Replace every 1 to 3 months.

*Konjac is a highly renewable root plant indigenous to Asia. It’s traditionally used as a detoxifying dietary staple and as a naturally exfoliating sponge for delicate skin by the Japanese.

• I cant find the new eco tools green sponges but i wish someone knew...2 Answers
  • I use the real techniques miracle complexion sponge and a beauty bl...1 Answers
  • How does this compare the the real techniques sponge? 1 Answers
EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge
  • "I was hesitant on trying this out at first because I have sensitive skin and when I stub my face it really gets irritated." in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as I got this product complimentary I'm the Vowvoxbox, I used it the same night with my favorite exfoliater and it worked WONDERS." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this sponge complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I really like it." in 14 reviews
  • "Being my cheap self, I don't know that would purchase this again, but I would recommend trying it if you are looking for something to help with makeup removal and face washing." in 9 reviews
  • "It does not cause your far to become red like normally after cleansing your face , your skin feels so fresh and new and amazing such a great product and very great price!" in 8 reviews
claudia t.
claudia t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So glad i tried this! not many products wow me and this one sure does. it comes out of the package hard, you soak it in water and it becomes this super soft sponge. wash your face using circular motion, with or with out soap.
it leaves you skin so soft and clean with NO REDDNESS!! my face gets red very easily when washing, i love that if my running late i can still wash my face without being embarrassed by the redness.
the cost is about $5 but it says on the packaging replace every 3 months, $5 bucks isn't that bad.
the sponge doesn't discolor if you use it to wash off make up, it stays nice and white after rinsing. and ive used some soaps that i never really like before with it and it made them so much better, gave them a nice foam
Janine C.
Janine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cleansing sponges are freakin awesome. they clean the skin extremely well without stripping it of any moisture or essential oils (of course that also depends on the cleanser you use) and work up a great lather. they're really gentle and provide gentle exfoliation. the only thing is that they only last about a month before they begin to fall apart. i prefer the charcoal one over the sensitive one, but both are winners.
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I bought the Sensitive Skin Facial Sponge from Target on clearance for $1.30. I've used other konjac sponges before and really like how they clean my face without being too harsh. This one straight out the package you can tell it's not all konjac but mixed with other fibers, it has a softer texture than pure konjac. It did an ok job cleansing my face. For what I paid it's fine but I wouldn't buy again.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love eco tools and I love konjac sponges. However, mine started to see it's last day and I didn't want to drive to Sephora on the other side of town to replace it so I picked this up!
This one lasted less than a month whereas the julep one I had lasted 3xs as long. Its already separating really bad and falling apart. I would save the money and buy a nicer one.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
I received this in a voxbox a while back and I seriously have bought so many since! I just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that I still can't live without this sponge! It exfoliates and cleans so well! Also, I use less face wash with this which saves me money!
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Highland Mls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love. I came by this product by chance shopping at target. I noticed a difference in my skin after my fist use. Not only does it lightly exfoliate to the point where is safe to use daily, but it will make your facial wash last longer.
Erica S.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great idea anyone who want a natural way if cleaning their skin this is the product great for in the shower use and sponge absorbs water and drying tool is great love how soft it feels on skin
Chantelé G.
Chantelé G.
Hartford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this was a waste of money. I think buying a exfoliating cleanser would do the job just the same, or buy a spin brush. That would work much better.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
Is it good for a plain makeup but I feel like whenever using a thicket makeup it's not as well.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I received this facial sponge for free to review from Pinch Me about a year ago and loved it! I've actually replaced it a few times since. I love that it helps my face washes work a little harder and remove more makeup, dirt and oil, without having to use an exfoliator daily. It's the perfect balance between a gel cleanser and a harsh exfoliator...just add your cleaner to the soft and fluffy sponge! It's fantastic - glad Pinch Me got it into my hands to try! :)
Fernley, NV
How does this work for your skin type? I have combination acne-prone skin and I'm hoping this will help even out my skin!
Fernley, NV
How long did this product last for you?
Darla W.
Darla W.
Beatty, NV
After using the sponge, where would be a good place to store it or air it out till the next usage? And how long does the sponge last usually?
Summer G.
Summer G.
Maple Ridge
I wold love to try this. But is it really worth it
Erika W.
Erika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best way to keep this product dry between uses?