BY ECOTOOLS #4 in Makeup Sponges

The PERFECTING BLENDER DUO is designed with EcoFoam® Technology in two sizes and densities to create a camera ready look. The Large Base Blender is soft and flexible to create light, buildable makeup application. The Mini Detail Blender is firmer for more precise and detailed coverage.

Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology made of 70% plant based materials.

Use sponge wet or dry. When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Apply makeup in a “stippling” or “bouncing” motion to blend product into skin.

o Flat surface to apply product on large surface areas

o Round base to seamlessly blend lines

o Wedge-like tip to guide precise straight lines

• Are these sponges anything like the real techniques miracle complex...2 Answers
  • Are these sponges the same material as the beauty blenders? Or are...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these? 5 Answers
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Parma, OH
Absolutely LOVE these sponges!!! Personally, I think they are better than the beautyblender. The large green one, in particular, is my favorite. It doesn't soak up much product at all and it is incredible soft and bouncy! Super easy to clean as well! I am so impressed by the quality of these sponges and how great they apply my makeup to my face and blend it out. I highly highly recommend and would say it is a GREAT value for a HIGH-QUALITY product!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Portland, AR
The Blender Duo comes with two different size spounges. And I hate to use the word sponges because when I think of a sponge I think of it soaking up all my makeup but these do not do that! They are great for applying and blending! Each flat side of the tool is different size for the larger areas like cheeks or smaller areas like the hair line or nose. They provide a great all over coverage.
Emy A.
Emy A.
Gastonia, NC
best beauty blender ever love the softness and it came in good packaging best thing to blend stuff with. its very lasting i can spin all day useing that beauty blender not that prices good quiliy it was good value i would recomed this for others to use it as well
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Love the eco tools new sponges! I use the flat surface for big areas of my face and then the edges for creases around nose, near eyes etc. plus the colors are adorable!
September M.
September M.
Midland, MI
Very soft and easy to blend out your makeup with. Gets at least 3 times bigger than its normal size when damp. I use this tool everyday and it is very easy to clean.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I received these for free in the Influenster EcoTools Vox Box. I was very excited to get these in because I was due to purchase another beauty blender and decided to wait on these to arrive. The colors are beautiful and the packaging is very cute! I like that they come as a set because sometimes the larger blender doesn't quite cut it for those smaller detail areas that require a smaller blender. The smaller blender gives you much more control on where your product goes, so if you are contouring around your nose or need sharp lines! The larger one easily blends out concealer.These are very firm. The material of the sponges is wonderful because it is firm enough that it doesn't absorb excess product, yet bouncy enough that it picks up any product you might have accidentally put too much of. I used the larger one to blend out my under eye concealer and the smaller one to contour my nose and cheeks. VERY pleased! These are affordable and are my favorite blender sponges that I have used. I will continue to use these and will repurchase when it comes time. I recommend giving these a try.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
I received this set free in a voxbox. I've already done a review, but I need to update it. These sponges work BEAUTIFULLY and are unbelievably soft, especially the bigger one, but it needs to be made known that they may be a little to soft for constant cleaning. I finally washed mine today and the strangest thing happened. I am extremely gentle with my makeup brushes and sponges, but the bigger green one immediately began to slightly tear in multiple spots, and the foundation stains were unable to come out and I was too afraid to put any more pressure than I needed to. Even weirder, the smaller, lighter green one washed every bit of foundation out, left no stains, and didn't tear anywhere. Maybe the bigger one is too soft to stand up to constant washing, so if you're a clean freak I would stay away. If not, they are absolutely amazingggg.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Corbin, KY
I received these for free in the Influenster EcoTools Voxbox and when I first opened the package, I was a bit skeptical because of how firm they are, but was drawn to the unique shape of them. Both of the sponges have the same shape, but the smaller one is even more firm than the larger one, but both blend amazing. Since the smaller one is so firm, I feel like it makes my concealer even more full coverage (I use Tarte Shape Tape in fair and Kat Von D Lock it Concealer in white out to brighten things and both are very full coverage). The innovative shape of these makes it so easy to get around the nose and under the eye, as well as clean up your contour and bake. I'm a huge fan of my beautyblender, but contouring my nose (I use cream for the nose) is always tricky because you have little control of where the product is actually going with a beautyblender, but these make contouring so precise. I actually prefer these over a beautyblender now!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Recently came across these sponges and decided to give them a try, AND OMG!!!!!!
The larger sponge its amazing for blending in liquid foundation and concealer and IT DOES NOT EAT UP YOUR PRODUCT, its so soft and feels of great quality material!!! it blends foundation like no other, the flat sides are great for baking and carving out contour. ITS AMAZING!!! The smaller sponge is slightly denser and different material but its great for thicker products like appliying your primer, for cream contouring, for cream blush, cream highlighter etc... Overall amazing sponge duo, great quality and I'm in love with them. This is coming from someone that uses beauty blender for everything and would've never even imagine there would be a sponge I would like better but this are it. ❤
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
    These sponges are amazing. I bought them originally because my favorite makeup youtuber loved them and i now know why. These sponges are super soft and blend out perfectly. Their unique shape help to get right under the eye and right on the sides of the nose.
    When I first used this sponge I was skeptical about the bottom due to the fact that im so used to the Real Techniques sponge that has a flat bottom. But the EcoTools one works so much better. I found it way easier to bounce my foundation around. It gave my foundation a beautiful finish. It also helped to blend out my concealer nicely.
    This sponge is also great for baking. It helps to get the perfect cut on the cheeks for a nice sharp contour. It also helps to get right underneath the eyes.
    I would highly recommend buying these!!

Saira M.
Saira M.
Denver, CO
Where can I find these?
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Is this duo worth it? I'm spoiled to my beauty blender but want to branch out!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
These or real techniques sponge?
Does the sponge work best wet or dry?
Aleshia T.
Aleshia T.
Toronto
I already have a beauty blender.. are these better?