BY ECOTOOLS #6 in Makeup Sponges

The PERFECTING BLENDER DUO is designed with EcoFoam® Technology in two sizes and densities to create a camera ready look. The Large Base Blender is soft and flexible to create light, buildable makeup application. The Mini Detail Blender is firmer for more precise and detailed coverage. Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology made of 70% plant based materials.

• How are they? Are they easy to clean?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite makeup Sponge? -Mine is the EcoTool...1 Answers
  • What is your favourite beauty sponge to use??? Mine is th...3 Answers
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo
  • "Highly recommend if you find yourself constantly needing to replace Sephora beauty blenders. Each of these work better than the one $20 blender I bought from Sephora. They're large so they have great coverage. They're sturdy and don't fall apart. And it's great that they come in different colors so you can keep track of use and also see the makeup for cleaning purposes. " in 653 reviews
Kailea G.
millport, Al
Purchased at: ULTA
est affordable makeup sponge!
The larger sponge in this duo is by far the best sponge I've tried from the drugstore/Ulta. I haven't used a Beauty Blender so I can't compare it to that; however, I definitely prefer it over the Real Techniques, L'oreal, and Ulta sponges. It's much softer than the Real Techniques sponge, and the shape is perfect for blending foundation all over the face, blending concealer under the eyes, and even baking under the eyes or under your contour with powder, if you're into that. My foundation has never blended out so evenly and flawlessly! This sponge does absorb a small amount of product, but that's common with most sponges.

The smaller sponge is much more dense and not as soft, so I don't use it. I tried to use it a few times for blending concealer under the eyes, but I much prefer to use the flat edge of the larger sponge.

This is the only sponge I'll repurchase from Ulta!EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo
Adriana C.
Fullerton, CA
This sponge has been one of my favorites ever since I discovered them. I really enjoy that the price is very inexpensive in comparison to the beauty blender brand. This sponge has a sharp edge which is ideal for sharpening your contour. It works well also for baking under the eyes. The sponge is very soft and lasts for a long time if you take good care of it. This duo comes with a smaller sponge which I find a bit stiff but if you're able to find the larger sponge on it's own, you won't regret buying it. Sometimes at walgreens they will have specials and that's when I stock up on these. Also during the holidays they make different limited edition colors so it's always fun to find them. I hope they never change their formula because it's one of my favorites.
Sarah B.
I have been testing this product for a couple weeks now, and I love these sponges!!!! They are so soft and easy to work with. Compared to my real techniques sponges, these are amazing. I have used sponges in the past that are too stiff, or didn't blend well and this literally melts the product into my skin for a flawless finish. I have been testing it out with my makeup revolution conceal and define foundation, and concealer. The product also washes out nicely from the sponge when finished. Directions are simple too, you just wet the sponge, ring it out, then start blending!!!!! Love the green color too♡♡♡
Jaclyn B.
Nashville, TN
I was really disappointed in this sponge, especially because one of my favorite beauty Youtubers recommended it as a cheaper alternative to the $20 Beauty Blender. I loved the price of this, but unfortunately the price reflected the quality for me. No matter how much I would dampen my sponge, whenever I tried to blend in my concealer or foundation it would lift the product right off my face & leave a splotchy mess. I really wanted this to work, but I had to toss this after a few uses and go back to my tried-and-true beauty blender.
anna l.
New Market
This is a nice little sponge duo from EcoTools.  EcoTools is affordably priced, so even if you're not super sure about these sponges as I wasn't, it's not a huge risk or commitment.  These absolutely do the trick to blend in foundation and concealer.  They're not my most favorite sponges, so I haven't repurchased. They're slightly firmer than some other sponges I like.  If ever I was in a pinch and the EcoTools sponges were the only available, I wouldn't be upset about it.
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
So here’s the thing I had a beauty blender I bought it from one of those stores and when I compare the eco-tools to the beauty blender there is no match. However, for the price that you paid for two of the eco-tools sponges I would say they’re worth it if you are a beauty on a budget and that you cannot afford a beauty blender original beauty blender or you just want to try it, for the price of the two they’re very affordable so you get to in the pack and their angulated so you will be able to get to your own goals and your Contor your curves and contours of your face so for that I would say yes try them they are worth the money. My reason for the four stars is that I find that they could be a little bit softer so they bounce a little better on the face but for that reason and that reason only the other thing is I think they could be a little more durable I’ve already tossed one of mine because of not being as strong of a sponge to stand up to daily use.But, if you’re not going to use it daily or you just want to test it out and again if you are a beauty on a budget I would say it said it’s a great bye get it it is cheaper in Walmart then in your drugstore so you may want to check Walmart for a better price and have Addit happy face blending.
Nellyssa B.
Daleville
I love my ecotools beauty blender! It is soft, spongy, and perfect for blending out my Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation. I like to dampen the blender before usage. I like that there is a flat side to the blender for larger areas of the face, such as the forehead and cheeks. The duo pack comes with a smaller beauty blender with a pointed tip, perfect for getting harder to reach areas such as the inner corners of the eyes and around the nose. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Paige D.
Orlando, FL
These are good sponges, the bigger one gets really big when you wet it, and it’s not porous so it doesn’t soak up as much product as other sponges. My only complaint is that it’s pretty stiff, so you really have to bounce it to get it to work. The little one is a bit stiffer, but other than that it’s really good for blending concealer, nose contour, and eye primer. I also like to use it for cream or liquid eyeshadows as well. The duo is definitely worth it for the price.
Monserrat C.
So my boyfriend got me this for I believe is less than $15 it does come in the wrapping you see which is plastic and a little bit of cardboard the little one works so well when it comes to my under eyes and getting in between my sideburns so I don't get my hair with Foundation or anyting the bigger sponge is great it also is a very good deal for a product very cheap instead of spending up to $36 on a beauty blender depending on which one you get of Coors.
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
These ecotools sponges are meh. I love the shape but even damp they still feel a little firm. I like my sponges to be very soft & bouncy. This texture of these sponges is also something I don't prefer. Its not rough but it's not super soft like other makeup sponges I've used. I really wanted to love this cause I heard so many great reviews. I've also washed them ALOT hoping I just needed to "break them in" but props to them still holding their firmness lol

Walmart