EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo

Di these beauty blenders compare to other beauty blender brands ?
What are they made of ?
are the eco tools blenders as good as the real techniques blenders?EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo
Start your review of EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Highly recommend if you find yourself constantly needing to replace Sephora beauty blenders. Each of these work better than the one $20 blender I bought from Sephora. They're large so they have great coverage. They're sturdy and don't fall apart. And it's great that they come in different colors so you can keep track of use and also see the makeup for cleaning purposes. in reviews
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo uploaded by Anuna N.
I love this sponge, it’s so soft and expands a good amount when dampened. The shape is perfect for blending out under eye concealer.
Bianca T.
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo uploaded by Bianca T.
I got this product complimentary of Ecotools and Influenster. I've loved this brand for many years, I think they offer quality brushes at an affordable price. I've tried other sponges from other brands and I think the EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo is great for the price. They expand when they're wet and you can squeeze them as well. They're not as squishy as the Beauty blender but their unique shape makes it easier for me to reach every crevice of the face. I would definitely recommend these !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked these blenders I think they work better than brushes. It’s super affordable and they work better than other more expensive brands.
Kayla P.
Grove City, OH
Absolutely LOVE these sponges!!! Personally, I think they are better than the beautyblender. The large green one, in particular, is my favorite. It doesn't soak up much product at all and it is incredible soft and bouncy! Super easy to clean as well! I am so impressed by the quality of these sponges and how great they apply my makeup to my face and blend it out. I highly highly recommend and would say it is a GREAT value for a HIGH-QUALITY product!
Erin B.
Phoenix, AZ
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo uploaded by Erin B.
The Bioblender Impressed me so much! I'm definitely a Beauty Blender girl but this product is making me change my mind! It doubles in size when wet (how you're suppose to use it) and is super bouncy. This blender blends make up nicely without absorbing a lot of it which I tend to hate with other blenders. BUT my favourite thing about this blender is the shape! While I love the tear drop shape of the other brand I'm LOVING the flat nose on this one it makes it easy to blend under the eye, around the nose and shape the eyebrows. ANOTHER thing I love is Ecotools effort to be Eco friendly which means I can plant the box it comes in 😍 and y'all know me if I can plant it I love it 💚
Kelly G.
N Ft Myers, FL
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo uploaded by Kelly G.
Easy to clean, easy to use, my new favorite makeup sponge. ecotools sponges are soft and smooth to the touch and apply foundation and anything else flawlessly.
Alexa T.
Louisville
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo uploaded by Alexa T.
Eco tools is a great brand with a great price! I don’t wear a lot make up and I don’t wear make up often, since I work at a hospital wearing a mask. I usually conceal my under eyes and the eco tools beauty sponges do an amazing job blending in product and smoothing out the face. Eco tools sponges definitely compare to the high end ones.
Nicole F.
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo uploaded by Nicole F.
Purchased at: ULTA
The innovative shape with one slanted side makes it ideal for blending makeup into the skin and covering those hard to reach areas with the pointed end. The velvety soft material works as a blender and brush in one, thanks to the ultra-fine fibres that apply the makeup exactly where you want it. Get buildable coverage, fast! I really enjoy using this ! I think it works much better then other beauty sponges on the market. I personally think that this sponge didn’t soak up my foundation like others and it leaves a very flawless and airbrushed base! I really like this sponge because ultimately it saves me $$ which saves me foundation because it doesn’t absorb up my product. You can use this wet or dry. You can use this sponge for applying your foundation(wet), concealer (wet), contouring (wet), powder bronzer (dry), blush (dry) and highlighter(dry). Because this sponge is microfiber, it can be used as an all over makeup applicator. It has a tapered side which helps with precision application and blending. The flat bottom side is used for more of a ergonomic and natural looking application. I highly recommend this ! You will fall in love with this sponge!
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo are great little blenders that don’t absorb your product. I have combination skin with sensitive. I don’t like the green color. It’s a great alternative to the more expensive beauty blender. I will be buying this again and you should try it too.
Yasmin A.
Staten Island, NY
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo uploaded by Yasmin A.
Latex sponge , the large sponge I use it to apply my foundation & powder for the face and the small sponge I use for my under eye concealer and my base eyeshadow lid & set my under eye with powder love how it doesn’t soak any product in the sponge, that’s a plus for me because I don’t waste and use more product ,it blends seamlessly , I love these sponges.

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cici T.
Hemet, CA
il y a 2 ans
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo Are these sponges any good?
Lourdes A. il y a un an
Yes one of my top faves
Meg S.
Kyle, TX
il y a 2 ans
kay L. il y a 2 ans
I am a user of these and I would say yes they hold up and last fantastically. They Blend products really well especially when damp. They Hold there shape and the flat part works great around the eyes and nose. They be pricey but they are very most certainly worth it in my eyes, I have the brushes too