EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator

#1271 - Packaging May Vary

The PERFECTING BLENDER APPLICATOR is designed with EcoFoam® technology and a soft, flexible sponge on a bamboo handle to easily apply foundation and concealer around the contours of the face.

Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology  made of 70% plant based materials.

Use sponge wet or dry. When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Use flat side of sponge to apply product, and the pointed tip to reach into for hard to reach areas such as eyes and nose. Apply in a tapping motion for an airbrushed finish.

Is it some different between eco and normal tools ?
Anyone use this find it to be a good tool
I really want this brush. Can anyone give me details on how it blends? Is the sponger soft or hard? Is it best for regular foundations or BB/CC creams? Better for a specific face area.
Start your review of EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator!
I really wanted to like this "blender on a stick". The sponge is very dense, and soaks up a lot of product. I used it damp, with thick Tarte Shape Tape concealer, it still soaked it up. It also seems to just smear it around instead of blending the product out.
Austin, TX
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator uploaded by Dhanna F.
I really like this the only think its that is hard to clean, the base seen to create a cape over the sponge, but I think it blend nice and i like that it come in this presentation.
My favorite go to everyday brush for a simple cover up before work. I super easy to use and I like that it has a handle so I can get in my eye creases easy. It blends easy and its easy to store away for later.
San Ysidro, CA
YAY ECOTOOLS! I discovered this brand of brushes just today!! I bought this to apply face masks and i’m in love! It applied it perfectly and didn’t absorb any of the product! I can only imagine how amazing it works with other products!
Cheraw, SC
This brush is amazing when applying foundation in hopes for a flawless finish. the sponge works almost as well as a beauty blender! I suggest dampening the sponge tip and then applying your desired foundation. you won't regret it!
Charlotte , NC
I was so excited when I saw this I had to get it! I was looking for a good sponge but I like a brush handle and this is the perfect fit for me! I love eco tools and they are affordable I paid 6.98 for it but I love it!!
Use it for pretty much just my primer, and love it when ecotool brushes go on sale! It's a little hard to clean but it's very soft and sturdy, it's firm
EcoTools Perfecting Blender Applicator uploaded by Ashleigh D.
I love my eco bending tool! It helps me blend, im knew to all of this new makeup trends but this took help around my eyes and frame of my face!
Van Nuys, CA
I bought this and only used it a few times.  I did not find it useful It's clever but not useful lol.  I would not buy this again
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this blending brush. I use it for my concealer around my eyes and if I need to touch up my makeup after using a setting spray.